Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Recommend me some PS4 games that aren't God of War or Kingdom Hearts  (Read 8496 times)

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Re: Recommend me some PS4 games that aren't God of War or Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 04:48:29 AM »
Yeah. Don't worry of leaving FFXV for a bit, when you come back to it, it would be better than it was before. LOL
Not to mention the little nip and tucks they did on several chapters. The Royal Edition adds lore stuff that requires replaying the entire game or at least using chapter select to get them all (but the hunts and quests reset, argh...). That's why I haven't started yet. The completionist in me is freaking out.

Lol.. There's no way in hell I'm replaying quests at this point. I'm in it for the challenge of completing quests, not so much for the lore side of things. (I've never used any AP to this day). What I'm more interested in are the extra chapters and the additional area with Royal Edition. Do you know if it resets all the quests when you upgrade to RE???
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 03:16:12 AM »
Lol.. There's no way in hell I'm replaying quests at this point. I'm in it for the challenge of completing quests, not so much for the lore side of things. (I've never used any AP to this day). What I'm more interested in are the extra chapters and the additional area with Royal Edition. Do you know if it resets all the quests when you upgrade to RE???

Quests don't reset, unless you deliberately started a new game or used chapter select.
RE just added more quests. However, there are additional quests that are located in chapter 10, I think (I'm assuming you are at the end game frolicking in the world), if you don't mind seeing a few unfinished quests on your end game file, it's ok. Reddit says those quests aren't important.
As for the additional area in Insomnia, it can be played
(click to show/hide)
but reddit says 1 boss (cerberus) will not appear if you've already cleared the game. Although some people said, everything is there including cerberus. I haven't touched the game since March and I haven't played RE yet, so i can't confirm or deny.
Also the royal boat can be used to move from lucis to altissia with some quests.

Either way, the extra save files can be used for things like lore accumulating by skipping chapters, or replaying chapter 14, if carberus doesn't appear in the end game file. I think I'd do this, if ever.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 05:00:06 AM »
Quests don't reset, unless you deliberately started a new game or used chapter select.
RE just added more quests. However, there are additional quests that are located in chapter 10, I think (I'm assuming you are at the end game frolicking in the world), if you don't mind seeing a few unfinished quests on your end game file, it's ok. Reddit says those quests aren't important.
As for the additional area in Insomnia, it can be played
(click to show/hide)
but reddit says 1 boss (cerberus) will not appear if you've already cleared the game. Although some people said, everything is there including cerberus. I haven't touched the game since March and I haven't played RE yet, so i can't confirm or deny.
Also the royal boat can be used to move from lucis to altissia with some quests.

Either way, the extra save files can be used for things like lore accumulating by skipping chapters, or replaying chapter 14, if carberus doesn't appear in the end game file. I think I'd do this, if ever.

Yeah cool thanks Shiroi :). I was more referring to that new area (and quests) in Eos which they mention is accessible via the Royal Boat (unless I read that incorrectly)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 06:04:21 AM »
Yeah cool thanks Shiroi :). I was more referring to that new area (and quests) in Eos which they mention is accessible via the Royal Boat (unless I read that incorrectly)

yeah the new areas for the boat are sea quests which include fishing, photo ops, viewing something, new recipeh.

Tags:

anything