Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Save File Request & Upload Thread  (Read 51412 times)

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »
+1
Might be another long shot, but I'd love a save for Super Smash Bros. Melee for Dolphin that has all the characters and stages unlocked. I downloaded one but it didn't seem to work.   :(

Castlevania - Symphony of The Night (U) [PS1] *mem for Emurayden

If possible with all items, mainly weapons. I have cleared all of them except for OOE, but I dont have my saves in this PC, I need them to rip some sprites and revisit some areas for ideas or rips (and play too). A save with Julius Mode and Albus Mode opened would be cool too. I have some save states from Castlevania Bloodlines (U) from the 3 final castle keeps (Death, Elizabeth and Dracula) with Eric, powered up the spear to the max, normal mode and a save state from the expert mode open in the options menu (meaning that you can choose your character).

If someone have atleast one of these, post them here please.

I don't know if this will help at all, but I have a SoTN save from my DXC file that has all the rare drops. I have a couple good PSX saves, but I don't know how I'd be able to get to the files on the memory card. :P
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:49:11 PM by DoctaMario »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 03:55:09 PM »
Well, in Memory Cards I have them too lol

I accept your offer, a DXC save would be cool. Also I dont need a PoR or OoE save anymore, instead I need a Dawn of Sorrow for DS (No$GBA) and a save for SoTN (this time for ePSXe).

Im REALLY sick of SOTN for now, I've played it a lot in the Saturn emulator to rip things and then it crashed and I lost 3 hours worth of game with Alucard, since I was already exhausted but insisted in replaying it for continue ripping things that can be the reason. I can play it, but I will not enjoy it at the fullest for at least 2 days I think lol

If you want I can send you some ReBirth saves from Dolphin. I have a save state for every stage and a normal save with normal mode cleared, so you can choose any stage with the "hold right" code.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:57:37 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 04:21:02 PM »
+1
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/save/castlevania_dracula_x.zip
This is where I got my Save for the emulator

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »
Thanks, I expected it to be from GameFAQs but I wanted to be sure, who knows, maybe it would've come from a even better place xD

Since this link that you gave isnt working, here is a second solution http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/938141-castlevania-the-dracula-x-chronicles/saves

edit: WOOT! Found a way to convert these PSX DexDrive saves from GameFAQs to emulator formats (ePSXe, Emurayden, bleem!, etc...). Use this tool http://www.aldostools.org/memoryconverter.zip

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/196885-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night/saves

And here a tool that converts DS saves: http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/download-uniquegeeks-offline-save-file-type-converter-26-alpha-f26025.html

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:07:24 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »
So are you good on the DXC save then Lelygax?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 07:41:50 PM »
Yes, thanks for asking. :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything