Poll

Who would win if they were to fight to the death?

Alucard (the one from the Hellsing anime/manga)
Alucard (the one from the castlevania videogame series)

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Who would win?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Who would win?
« on: November 30, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »
This is something I'm very interested in.  I play the castlevania game series and I've both read the Hellsing manga and watched the Helling anime (both regular and ultimate).  Both Alucards are very powerful and I've always wondered if the two ever met and fought each other in some kind of cross-over situation, which one would win if they fought an all out battle to the death.  I kind of think that the Hellsing Alucard would win, but I would like to hear your opinions.

If you don't know anything about these two characters, I suggest doing some research.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »
Hellsing Alucard because he IS Dracula. :o

Oops--spoiler!
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »
I would like to add D (from Vampire hunter D) to the argument. D and CV Alucard have much in common with both of them being dhampires, immortal, fighting vampires, very little is known about both of them, and both of them are very powerful (D, as portrayed in Bloodlust, is far too powerful IMO).
Also... if you consider the fact that both are the sons of Dracula you can say they are practically the same person.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:05:17 PM by Corporal Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »
I never saw D as being too powerful, because being the direct descendant of Dracula, and having lived for so many thousands of years, he would have to be really strong.

No idea how he's portrayed in the book that Bloodlust is based on. I own it, but I'm still reading the first one.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 03:49:01 PM »
Considering how cheap and overpowered Hellsing Alucard is, him.

Offline e1shw

• Old School CV Player
  • Is it wrong to live and breath CV?
    • e1shw's GameSpot Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who would win?
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »
I would say in the end CV Alucard would win. I mean he did kill his father, Dracula himself. That says something about him.... :)

All hail Belmont! They may not endure the battles before them, but their legend will live on forever.

Tags: