Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I can't believe it's not Castlevania music  (Read 118894 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: I can't believe it's not Castlevania music
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2011, 11:13:38 PM »
this theme is used as the intro cutscene to Demon Castle War 1999

Final Fantasy VII -DIRGE of CERBERUS - Trigger Situation

Imagine the beginning as Julius approaches the Castlevania, then friends attacking several monsters as the middle is playing (Alucardo, Mr. Hakuba & Ms. Belnades), then at the end a message says, "finally, after 1,000 years, it ends... TONIGHT."

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2011, 12:29:57 AM »
Lol, Gothic Neclord has been mentioned three times now. I think we can agree that it's very CVlike. Also, Neclord needs to be in a future Castlevania game, complete with that track!

EDIT: Holy crap, that was a remix. It sounds even more CVlike than the original. Thanks for posting!
Speaking of Gothic Neclord remixes, here's one that wouldn't sound too out of place in Lament of Innocence:
Gothic Neclord (Suikogaiden Remix)
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2011, 02:06:07 AM »
Oh, Hi VladCT, glad to see you finally showed up here. :)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2011, 05:07:28 AM »
Nice to see you too, I had thought this would be a good time to stop lurking and start to hopefully make some new friends.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2011, 05:25:49 AM »
Welcome! :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »
Quite an honor to be greeted by you, Jorge. Your reputation as a fan arranger preceeds you.
I know that it's only my first day here, but may I request a more orchestral arrangement of Gothic Neclord from you?
^^

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »
I'd love to oblige, but I'm super-swamped with Castlevania songs to work on before I get into other series.
That would have to be put on hold for a while, I'm afraid.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2011, 08:43:17 AM »
Eh, it's okay. I can wait.
^^

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
It is cool yet funny at the same time that Neclord's music has been metioned four times it is an incredibly good song :), but enough of vampires it is now time for : BlazBlue Continuum Shift - "Howling Moon" (Theme of Valkenhayn) Dang it Konami make arc systems work on a fighter that is actually awesome or please somekind of crossover Valkenhayn vs Cornell would be incredible  ;D
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »
It is cool yet funny at the same time that Neclord's music has been metioned four times it is an incredibly good song :), but enough of vampires it is now time for : BlazBlue Continuum Shift - "Howling Moon" (Theme of Valkenhayn) Dang it Konami make arc systems work on a fighter that is actually awesome or please somekind of crossover Valkenhayn vs Cornell would be incredible  ;D
hmm i'm more interested in slayer vs dracula.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2011, 11:28:48 PM »
hmm i'm more interested in slayer vs dracula.

For any reason would this lively bunch of slayers be the ones you are talking about ;): slayers intro reena y gaudy

Also for some odd reason I just have this song stuck into my head for eerieness or maybe it is just the creepypasta :-\  Pokémon Red/Green v1.0: The Original Theme of Lavender Town  pokevania replace wygol with lavender could it work :o.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:17 AM »
SLAYERS rules! :D
I had not heard of the binaural beat (or 'antibinaural'?) caused by the 'plings' of the Lavender Town music.  It's all interesting stuff.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2011, 02:18:08 PM »
For any reason would this lively bunch of slayers be the ones you are talking about ;): slayers intro reena y gaudy

Also for some odd reason I just have this song stuck into my head for eerieness or maybe it is just the creepypasta :-\  Pokémon Red/Green v1.0: The Original Theme of Lavender Town  pokevania replace wygol with lavender could it work :o.
lol I was talking about a video game character.... and I hate Slayers.Sorry Jorge ;D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2011, 03:24:11 PM »
It's alright, I'll still be your friend. :P
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
Well thank you  :)

Tags:

anything