Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: AoS/HoD double pack  (Read 4451 times)

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
AoS/HoD double pack
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:34:09 AM »
Where can I find the double pack? I live in Croatia so I need some online shop. I have found it already in one where I usually buy games, but it`s priced at 50 USD. I thought it should be around 30 USD. Oh, and I don`t want to buy this on ebay, because of many bootlegs.

Does anyone know if you get manuals for both games in the package?

Thanks!

P.S. I am getting more and more obssesed with Castlevania! Is it the same with you? DXC is keeping me high for the last few weeks. It`s superb.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: AoS/HoD double pack
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 06:25:03 AM »
I got mine on ebay. The only way I can tell that it is a bootleg is because they did a test file on the game and my friend got his on ebay too and his had the same file. Name AAAAAAAAA play time about 3 minutes. I don't care though. It works perfect, was about 10 bucks and you can't tell the difference.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »
You shouldn't be paying more than like 20 dollars for it, 50 bones is ridiculous, those games are 4 and 6 years old. Only thing I can recommend is check your local videogame stores. Since the GBA is still around they might have some copies of it. :)
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:47 AM »
I found a copy last year brand new completely by accident. I was christmas shopping and found it at a nearby Gamestop.

VampireHunterM

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »
It does come with a 2 sided manuel for both games, but on mine the covers were reversed.

S10nett

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 12:42:22 PM »
My friend go to Konami.com you can find it there brand new, manuals and all for about 30 I think. I bought mine a couple of months ago. Good luck.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 12:46:08 PM »

P.S. I am getting more and more obssesed with Castlevania! Is it the same with you? DXC is keeping me high for the last few weeks. It`s superb.

Yes, yes, I am VERY obsessed with Castlevania! Just look at the custom title thingy under my profile pic and name thingy!
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
AoS/HoD double pack + SotN posters
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 02:04:25 PM »
I still need some online game shop which ships to Croatia.

Konami.com sends to US and Canada, and european konamistyle does not have croatian website. Other european konamistlye webshops have this game pack priced at 29EUR (43USD) - I checked the italian one.

My local video game stores don`t have it. You wouldn`t believe this, but here these old GBA games cost 60-70 USD. Yeah, that`s right, even those trash games cost that much.

If you can`t help me find a place to buy the double pack, I will have to order it from the place where it costs 50USD + shipping. I would like to get it cheaper, but if I have no choice - I will get it. I need to have Aria. I played them both already, but that`s not the same as having the originals. And I won`t be losing save files. I had it on G6 and one day when I installed an update - poof - no more gba games and their saves - all deleted.

Another question: does anyone know where to get posters of Alucard? Any poster from SotN would be great. I guess there are no posters included in the official soundtrack, right?

Thanks for all your answers  :)

VampireHunterM

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
In Reply To #8
BTW;If you get the double pack, and plan to play it on DS, the DoS trick doesn't work with the double pack. (rare ring at start, etc.)It only works with the single version of AoS.

Tags: