Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: symphony of the night voice rip request  (Read 2372 times)

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: June 12, 2019, 12:43:45 AM »
hi I use to have it but after 10 years I forgot how to rip the voices from symphony of the night psx version. I'd like to be able to hear all the unused voices again. if anybody has it or knows where I can get it. that would be very helpful. if not maybe a refresher on how to rip it from the psx iso myself. thank you very much :)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: symphony of the night voice rip request
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:00:48 AM »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: symphony of the night voice rip request
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 05:36:19 PM »
thanks but I want the sound file so I can hear Robert Belgrade's voice as Alucard again. the lines are not what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway.

Tags: