Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Your Gaming Collections (now with 56K warning)  (Read 55461 times)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Your Gaming Collections (now with 56K warning)
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2011, 08:19:28 PM »
Got R-Type Delta off PSN, don't have to hunt down a cheaply priced one anymore.

SFC/SNES:
Super Puyo Puyo - bastardized in America as Kirby's Avalanche, this is the original unaltered SFC version.

PSX:
Puyo Puyo Tsuu Ketteiban - second game in the series, ported to PSX with extras such as remixed music and stages. Saturn version was missing the original arcade games soundtrack, this one has it.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2011, 12:40:00 PM »
Final game for now, and it's a doozy.

Gargoyle's Quest II NES - my 301st NES/FC game, Mappy made the big #300.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2011, 09:35:14 PM »
Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting games.

PS 3:
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

PS 2:
Midway Arcade Treasures 3

PS 1:
Hydro Thunder

SNES:
Yoshi's Island

Genesis:
Mickey Mania
King of the Monsters 2 (doesn't seem to work)
Hard Drivin'

NES:
Ikari III The Rescue
Willow

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »
After a return from ebay, I got a replacement copy of MK Armageddon Premium Edition a month later free. Thankfully the incident was rectified.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:36:35 PM by Bloodreign »

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »
 Shanghai II Genesis added to the collection tonight. The only mahjong game I like and understand fully.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2011, 07:35:28 PM »
Tonight I managed to get ahold of a hard to find game locally, Adventures of Lolo II for my NES for a nice price.

Offline Husky

• Don't let the post count fool you I've been around since 2001
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »
I took a crap load of pics of my collection I'm running out of room, as the mancave takes up almost the whole basement. :( ,

sorry if these dont show up so well
EDIT: hey Jorge you think this qualifys me for the pasion for oldskool trophy :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:29:36 AM by Husky »
[img width= height=]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-ash1/v238/45/53/550506684/n550506684_756072_7919.jpg[/img]

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »
Give Ryu a trophy for this, he is a man of collecting and old school.

Offline Husky

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2011, 06:59:34 PM »
I get to add 2 more games to my collection too :) Otomedius Excelent, and Gradius Collection gotta love the SM'UPS I also realized I buy a lotta doubles for the sake of collecting :)
[img width= height=]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-ash1/v238/45/53/550506684/n550506684_756072_7919.jpg[/img]

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2011, 02:29:47 AM »
I have bought multiple versions of the same game on different systems quite a bit, I don't remember offhand how many versions I have of Gradius 1 alone, maaaaaybeee 4 versions, and only the NES version is different. Got Bubble Bobble on 4 platforms, and twice on the PS 2 alone.

But damn can collecting be pretty expensive at times, there are certain games I know I will never own due to their outrageous price.

Offline Husky

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2011, 06:25:28 AM »
I know what you mean, I'm still glad I got Rage of the Dragons when it first came out, as otherwise I'd never have been able to afford it.

as for the multipul copies I'm talking about same game same system, for instance I have 3 copies of MGS4 one is Japanese Limited, one is us limited, and one us standered edition.

I you wanna talk same game title well I have 10 versions of symphony of the night I have 3 japanese PSX one original and 2 ps book branded, (one due to a shipping error) I have the saturn ver Both us ps ver (black lable and greatest hits) the playstation store downloaded, the 360 ver, both disc (Konami Classics) and download, and us and japanese ver of  Dracula X chronicles on psp (and I have like 3 copies of DX Cronicles as well)

And don't get me started on Street Fighter, I have so many versions of most of the series its scary

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2011, 11:37:33 PM »
Looks like the game collecting dream I had a couple weeks ago signaled something, did pass on a Shining Force 1 loose cart for now, if it stays there at a shop, I'll snag it next time I go.

GB:
Revenge of the Gator

SNES:
Mr. Do
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Actraiser (complete)

Genesis:
Sonic 1 (I long needed a standalone cart of this)
Wonderboy in Monster World
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:40:25 PM by Bloodreign »

Offline Husky

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2011, 02:10:47 PM »
I just added a few new games to my collection

PS3
Metal Gear hd collection LE
Cod:MW3
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

Raiden IV
Fable II platnum hits

ps2
Raiden III

Psp
MGS Peace Walker Standard edition (black lable)

nes
Faxanadu

I also had to sacafice a game (Rage) to the trades so I could pay off my Zelda:SS Limited edition
but the wife and I agree Rage will be recovered again when it hits $20 or less :)

Offline Husky

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2011, 06:38:49 AM »
Added more games to the collection this week end,

Psp
Samurai Shodown Anthology

Rumble Roses XX (It was cheap and I wanted to know a little more about Reiko as she appeared in the original Metal gear online)

Ps3
Captain America: Super soldier

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2011, 03:13:07 AM »
One for the PSN account, Sonic Wings Special 3, aka Aero Fighters. This one is the PSX version of this game.

Edit: put it on my PSP as well, will only count it is 1 game though.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:18:27 AM by Bloodreign »

Tags: