Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The return of MST3K  (Read 2275 times)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:02:34 AM »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 10:14:22 AM »
I saw several episodes back in the day (mid nineties I believe). I also saw the MST3K movie. It nice to see the main actor of the show trying to bring it back for the fans. And he's right, there's still a whole lot of cheesy films left to riff. And come to think of it there's a whole lot of terribly written films coming out now that could use a good riff. So I wish them luck on their venture.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:16:10 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 05:26:16 PM »
Sometimes I wish MST3K was an option available in special features, or like commentary or subtitles.  Wouldn't it be great (for those who enjoy it) to just press the button and watch any movie with a riff-track? ;-P  Maybe I'm just crazy.

Tags: