Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: LOL WTF is this?  (Read 4007 times)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:42:36 PM »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 09:02:24 PM »
Yeah, there are some really brazen ripoffs out there. T_T

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 10:46:29 PM »
How does shit like this even get aprooved?

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 12:17:45 AM »
+1
I would have said meh but EVERYTHING IN THE GAME COSTS MONEY. Like, real money, not virtual money. Kill me now.  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:43:22 AM »
This isn't that surprising after what Capcom pulled with the Smurf Village app http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/07/AR2011020706073.html honestly I'm a lot less offended when small ripoff companies try to pull this crap than when big established ones like Capcom and Square do.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 10:45:47 AM »
This isn't that surprising after what Capcom pulled with the Smurf Village app http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/07/AR2011020706073.html honestly I'm a lot less offended when small ripoff companies try to pull this crap than when big established ones like Capcom and Square do.

You shouldn't be. Unless it's truly and purely optional. Like say Tetris for Facebook. That is perfectly playable without buying anything. Sure there are benefits, but they don't really help you win too much. Definitely winnable without it.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »
I swear on my honor as a human being that I'll never release anything like that ever.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 08:35:15 PM »
+2
I swear on my honor as a human being that I'll never release anything like that ever.

Its funny coming from you, since I remember that you had a idea for a "social castlevania" for Facebook almost a year ago xD (j/k)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

Re: LOL WTF is this?
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 02:20:24 AM »
...looks legit.

Its funny coming from you, since I remember that you had a idea for a "social castlevania" for Facebook almost a year ago xD (j/k)

Lol He did? :|

I would have said meh but EVERYTHING IN THE GAME COSTS MONEY. Like, real money, not virtual money. Kill me now.  :P

Yeah... The many purchasing message windows.. I saw that too.. :|

Uhm... Anyone else here thought this was cancelled cause the title said "Garbage"? :P
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:23:16 AM by Lone Wolf »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »
Yes he did, but not something so abusive like that.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

Re: LOL WTF is this?
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »
I see... :P

Tags: