Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Happy Thanksgiving 2020  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: November 27, 2020, 03:53:48 AM »
Just wanted to say, I'm thankful of this forum and the lot of you.
This place has been home and continues to be home for me for some time, and I'm glad you guys are around.

Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving, even if it's a touch late with this post.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 11:23:19 PM »
<3 <3 <3 Same, and my Thanksgiving was okay even with Covid messing everything up--couldn't visit relatives, but had some nice meals at home. So I'm doing well and I'm thankful for that, at least.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 06:05:27 PM »
Job's been workin' my balls off but they gave us a four-day weekend which has been really wonderful. (A little less impressive when we're supposed to be getting a three-day weekend every week, but I'll take it anyway; beats working six 10-hour shifts for a change.)

Got to spend time with my immediate family and girlfriend on Thanksgiving. Good food, good times. Went for a lot of walks, dropping weight pretty quickly (down 20 lbs. since September).

Nice, restful, peaceful weekend. Gotta get up at 4 a.m. to go back to work, but this time off's made me realize I can't let work completely control me and how I spend my free time. Haven't hardly played games for several months because it's easy to think there's no time or I gotta get to bed on time. Gotta start livin', yo!

I appreciate this forum, too. Message boards are being wiped from existence but I'll always take this experience over stupid-ass-ball-dick social media.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything