Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Summer Festivities  (Read 1852 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: March 14, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »
As Spring rapidly approaches, what are you alls plans for this Summerrrrr? Anyone planning on vacationing somewhere, or catch up on gaming? Anything anybody's looking forward to?

Here in Long Island, NY, the weather has been absolutely beautiful. I might take a trip to Puerto Rico for a few days, maybe in mid-June, just to get away from the craziness of city life. I also plan on drinking a lot & aside from getting laid, will aim to have a steady girlfriend. My wardrobe will be completely overhalled, and I plan on making as much money as possible!

I also turn 27 this summer  :D

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 04:52:08 PM »
Working on my dissertation prospectus, then taking a German course, then studying for Orals...the life of a grad student is not much fun. ~_~

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 10:29:42 AM »
Planning on taking a month off in the summer as I think I really need it. I had a major breakdown in September that is still somewhat lingering. I guess I just overworked myself  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 04:16:47 PM »
Nothin too much really... Work like normal (Im indoors in the ac at a desk with a computer and comfy chair) I goto the renfaire every year at least once. Thats about it. My season is fall thats when I like bein outside

Offline TreasuryRoom1984

• Awards
Re: Summer Festivities
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 07:36:28 AM »
Maybe you can do some golfing with the Islanders since they won't be making a playoff run this year.

Tags: