Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Beam me up once more!  (Read 1809 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: December 14, 2012, 09:51:08 AM »
+1
I don't know if any of you already know this but the trailer for the new Star Trek sequel is out.

http://www.hypejar.com/Star-Trek-Into-Darkness

I'm definitely looking forward to it considering how much I enjoyed the first film!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:54 AM »
I think the URL sums it up. "HypeJar"

Soooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype for this flick. I'm excited to see where Abrams takes the series and if he'll avoid old tropes or embrace them. How much will be the same and how much different? I cannot wait!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 10:32:55 AM »
Meh. For me, the first film was entertaining, but not much more. I remember it somehow involved too much teleportation and time-travel for its own good. Most of the stuff that happened in the movie simply didn't make sense, and that's not something easily said about a sci-fi movie. It was just bad sci-fi.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 03:29:40 PM »
I've always wondered if people being too worn out on TNG series of movies (especially since the last 2 movies weren't a smashing success) played any part in the re-boot's success.
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Tags:

anything