Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anyone know where these official MOF images originally came from?  (Read 2577 times)

Castlevania Crypt

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/ver-imagen/13904/2016870/castlevania-lords-of-shadow--mirror-of-fate/

Does anyone know where these images originally came from? I would like to find them without that watermark at the bottom. I assume this is official art, but I did not see it on the Konami Castlevania site, U.S. or Japan. Also tried Google and only that above watermarked site showed up.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:34:48 AM by Castlevania Crypt »

Offline derision

• It's dangerous to go alone. I'm robbing you.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Anyone know where these official MOF images originally came from?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:55:14 PM »
Haven't seen the pictures elsewhere either. I'm assuming that Konami/Mercurysteam gave them the images as part of an exclusivity deal.

Or maybe they broke a media embargo.

Castlevania Crypt

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 06:20:36 AM »
You are probably right on one of those. Hopefully one day that art will be released by someone without that watermark.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »
It was a part of the press release package that media outlets get. You can see a lot of LoS2's promo art on the official LoS2 website as well.

Tags:

anything