Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
This looks so cool!

I was just recently talking to a friend about how a Castlevania game in neo geo pocket color style would be awesome.

This is pretty much exactly that!

Love the vibes I'll have to pick this one up!
I love the NeoGeo Pocket style of the sprites. Not sure im going to drop 10€ on it tho. Maybe on a sale. I do really love the quirky feeling tho.
I both loved & hated that game. Mainly because of its difficulty. I enjoy a challenging game but there were moments in there that really frustrated me. Probably the reason why I dislike the “Souls/Borne” genre; They seem to prioritize extreme difficulty over fun & creativity. Devil May Cry however can be hard but it’s also a blast to play. My days of grinding constantly for hours just to get stuck on a boss for days/weeks are over.

Speaking of which, do any of you guys like the idea of having a new game embrace the soulslike formula? I've been thinking about it but im not sure it would work with CV tbh. If another big 3d game is made I'd rather have a DMC like combat, similar to LoI
Quote from: Abnormal Freak
Odallus: The Dark Call

I both loved & hated that game. Mainly because of its difficulty. I enjoy a challenging game but there were moments in there that really frustrated me. Probably the reason why I dislike the “Souls/Borne” genre; They seem to prioritize extreme difficulty over fun & creativity. Devil May Cry however can be hard but it’s also a blast to play. My days of grinding constantly for hours just to get stuck on a boss for days/weeks are over.
I’m hoping that the Switch 2 will actually have multiscreen capabilities and designed in such a way that ports from the DS, 3DS, and Wii U would be super straight forward.  I’d rather wait to get a DS Collection on that system anyways if that’s the case.
Did you say Demon’s Crest? :unf
—J

General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania: Marbles of Souls discovered
« Last post by Eric Roman on May 22, 2024, 11:35:40 AM »
Is Slogra in it?
The Funcoland SotN card is such a cool relic. Am I reading that right? Its a pre-order of SotN that includes 3 minutes of paid phone calls? I've never heard of such a thing.

I remember going to Funcoland as a kid, buying a used copy of Castlevania Adventure for like $7, and disliking it so much that I never bothered to play Belmont's Revenge... until much later, after reading about how much better it was than the original.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania: Marbles of Souls discovered
« Last post by crisis on May 22, 2024, 05:25:38 AM »
Those remind me of the Castlevania Phone Cards that were released as promotional material a while back. Obviously only available in Japan but I was lucky enough to snag most of them

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
anything