Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Most beautiful Castlevania character  (Read 22219 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« on: January 21, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »
+1
So, what do you think about sexy looks from Castlevania characters?
You can talk freely about anyone you consider to be beautiful, sexy or whatever, and why is it that you think so.

I personally find Juste to be the best looking Belmont, Alucard to be the best looking male character, and Charlotte to be the prettiest Castlevania character ever, though Maria comes close to her.

But, if I'd have to say only one, I'd go with Charlotte.

Anyway, I believe almost all characters from this saga are beautiful (in terms of beauty), and that the gothic aspect makes them all to have some sort of sex appeal.

What do you think?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »
+2
I personally think that all the pretty-boy Belmonts would be better as actual women. Then they'd have an excuse to look they way they do. In terms of pretty, Alucard is as far as I would allow myself to go as he seems able to pull it off without going overboard like the rest. And despite the fact that Alucard is a pretty-boy he's got manly features that help balance his look.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:35 PM »
+1
I personally think that all the pretty-boy Belmonts would be better as actual women.

That is Ayami Kojima's androgynous style.

Anyway, I believe almost all characters from this saga are beautiful (in terms of beauty), and that the gothic aspect makes them all to have some sort of sex appeal.

You have to thank Kojima for that too! Oh wait... IGA also has a hand on this. He found her gothic illustrations at a doujinshi shop.

I have to agree with both of you that Alucard is the best looking male character.
Juste is pretty too, but his character design seemed to look like some of the characters Kojima made for other things.

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:07:00 AM »
+1
Probably Shanoa. Not sexy but beautiful. I dont think Castlevania should have any kind of sex-appeal :D But Shanoa's sprites are really well made and her movements are very graceful. For example her double jump is probably the best in the series in terms of animation.
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 01:14:00 PM »
The best looking character would have to be Richter. If i had to picture a guy with a whip killing endless creatures, he would be him. He's got the whole imma badass look going on and he obvioulsly has the best boots... unlike Alucard who has Hobo's shoes :o
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 02:08:13 PM »
+1
Male: Alucard is a very good-looking fellow.  I particularly like his Arikado disguise.
Female: Shanoa or Laura from OoE.

Offline PyramidHead

• Vampire Hunter
  • Don't look into the Death Star, or you will die.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 03:25:59 PM »
+1
Shanoa. Not only because she's beautiful. She looks like a witch, and that in my opinion makes her a perfect Castlevania character.
And I like Soma. :) I thought he's a girl. Now I know he's a man and I feel disappointed. But only a little...

Offline JoshuaKadmon

• Hunter in Training
  • Castlevania Collector since 1987
    • Joshua's Facebook Profile
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 02:18:02 PM »
+1
Shanoa -- beauty, intelligence, and strength in one graceful package.
Sign to support the Castlevania Anthologies petition:

www.change.org/petitions/castlevania-anthologies

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »
+1
I personally think that all the pretty-boy Belmonts would be better as actual women. Then they'd have an excuse to look they way they do. In terms of pretty, Alucard is as far as I would allow myself to go as he seems able to pull it off without going overboard like the rest. And despite the fact that Alucard is a pretty-boy he's got manly features that help balance his look.

Alucard is totes hot, yes. Most men in the 18th century looked pretty...well pretty-boy-ish. It was the way of the people. I actually kinda like 'em pretty like that...what can I say? I like a man who appears to wears more eyeliner than I do. Strictly anime/manga/art speaking though, not in real life.

Lady wise, Maria hands down for me, but Shanoa was a lovely lady & I liked the face of Sypha from Judgment. Just wished she'd had longer hair. Sonya was a down to earth, 'of the people' kinda gal. She was physically attractive, but not over the top. Her beauty for me partly came from her strength & iron will while still expressing her femininity/basic humanity-being all in love eith Alucard, fighting Dracula for the sake of the people or whatever. That's just my perception of it all.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »
+1
Alucard is totes hot, yes. Most men in the 18th century looked pretty...well pretty-boy-ish. It was the way of the people. I actually kinda like 'em pretty like that...what can I say? I like a man who appears to wears more eyeliner than I do. Strictly anime/manga/art speaking though, not in real life.

Lady wise, Maria hands down for me, but Shanoa was a lovely lady & I liked the face of Sypha from Judgment. Just wished she'd had longer hair. Sonya was a down to earth, 'of the people' kinda gal. She was physically attractive, but not over the top. Her beauty for me partly came from her strength & iron will while still expressing her femininity/basic humanity-being all in love eith Alucard, fighting Dracula for the sake of the people or whatever. That's just my perception of it all.
I agree with everything you said.
Indeed, 18th century men tend to look beautiful almost always.

So far, no one has an opinion about my favourite pretty character, Charlotte :(

But thanks to everyone who answered anyway :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »
+1
I agree with everything you said.
Indeed, 18th century men tend to look beautiful almost always.

So far, no one has an opinion about my favourite pretty character, Charlotte :(

But thanks to everyone who answered anyway :)

lol Thanks. I think Charlotte has this girlish cuteness to her. I mean you can definitely tell she's young & she seems to exude that youthful energy, the idea that you're immortal & unstoppable. She's confident & fearless with a drive to succeed for herself & the people she's fighting for. She's sort of a teenage big sister, even to the older Jonathan. She's also got kind of a bookworm thing going on, just sans glasses, but leave the almost school uniform garb. She strikes me as tomboyish to a degree with a little tsundere tossed in as well.

All of the CV females are lovely ladies, each one with their own charm to me.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:45:28 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »
+1
lol Thanks. I think Charlotte has this girlish cuteness to her. I mean you can definitely tell she's young & she seems to exude that youthful energy, the idea that you're immortal & unstoppable. She's confident & fearless with a drive to succeed for herself & the people she's fighting for. She's sort of a teenage big sister, even to the older Jonathan. She's also got kind of a bookworm thing going on, just sans glasses, but leave the almost school uniform garb. She strikes me as tomboyish to a degree with a little tsundere tossed in as well.

All of the CV females are lovely ladies, each one with their own charm to me.
Again, absolutely accurate! I agree with your view about Charlotte and I also love all Castlevania ladies! :)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 06:39:01 AM »
+1
Castlevania's female characters are really pretty and strong. You can feel their strength even if they are not the main characters. It is sad that there are too few female leads. Maybe the reason is that the fanbase is predominantly male.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 12:59:31 PM »
+1
I think the same, but I also think that there are a lot of girls that like Castlevania, and games in general, but that companies tend to ignore that fact often.
That's in part why I like it so much when some company thinks about us and includes a female lead, like Platinum with Bayonetta.
Here we are, on this topic alone we are 4 girls that like Castlevania :)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 02:09:46 AM »
+2
Here we are, on this topic alone we are 4 girls that like Castlevania :)

Yeah. Only the 4 of us. I wish there were more of us.

Tags:

anything