Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania : (insert title here)  (Read 9622 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 08:53:24 AM »
I don't know to much of programming, but i have some realy cool ideas for 2D and 3D new castlevania games. They are to much to explain here, but i'll post a few.

Title: Castlevania Prelude To Darkness. 2D

Characters: Raphael Belmont, grandchild of Julius.
            Sophie Belmont, wife of Raphael Belmont.
            Alucard, son of Dracula.

Year 2255 A.D.

Some story plot: The world has fallen to Dracula, along with the powers of good. All earth is under the control of evil. But when all hope was seemed lost a hero from the past appeared to rescue the world. Someone who has fallen into eternal slumber. What fate  await's for this character and what happen to the Belmonts family?

Some in game ideas: You'll start outside the castle from a town, next a forest before you reach the entrance of the castle.

This game will have three castles. One on earth, one on sky and one at the abyss.

Areas to explore outside the castles. Example: At earths castle, on the other side it will be a vast sea that you'll have to find a way to cross and see what's on the other side. You could cross it only underwater.

Secret bosses, like if you enter a room a certain time a room that before it was empty or it was having some enemies instead of them a boss would appeared. Also under some other conditions, you'll be able to trigger other hidden boss battles.

Special rewards from secret bosses. Some will have effect on main scenario or even ending of the game and much more. Same goes and for hidden areas.

New battle system for Alucard and other characters with new combo moves, depending on the weapon equiped.

Interaction between the three characters scenarios on the main game.

I have many more but not the time to translate and post all of them.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline NicholasDuffy

• Castlevania 1986-Forever
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania : (insert title here)
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 01:51:18 PM »
i'll finish mine later

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 02:42:37 PM »
Mine is called:
A Dark Night in Castlemania

An is an actual crazy non-canon, not-making-any-sense Castlevania parody that I wrote halfway through. It tells the story of Benjamin (Ben) Belmont, a young American descendant of the Belmont clan in the 80's, who drops his legacy for a Rock-star career, and gets pretty successful in it, until Alucard suddenly appears (and he's a friggin' hippie now) and tells him that he must drop his tour to go and fight Dracula, who has been resurrected accidentally by a bunch of stupid teenagers.
It all turns out to be one crazy adventure, as Benjamin turns out to be the most useless Belmont ever, but that ok, since we all know oldman Drac and his side-kicks (even the ones retconned by IGA isn't that fucking extreme) aren't Einstein either.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:44:58 PM by Freddy Krueger »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »
I'm surprised no one has yet used the subtitle "Drac Is Back".

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 09:46:16 PM »
[link]http://marto.deviantart.com/art/A-Belmont-s-Calling-Revenge-42965089 [/link] Sebastian Belmont

Castlevania Concert of Twilight

32 years after the death of the Dark Lord, Simon Belmont's son becomes plagued with worry as he feels an evil loom upon his father's life. His feelings, returning nightly to him as dreams, eventually all fall into their place, as a priest named Zead appears before him after his father's dissapearance and tells him of the evil intent of Dracula's follower Grenus. Not awaiting much for any further explenation, nor questioning the reason of this Zead's knowledge, Sebastian sets about to where Zead said Grenus might reside. Arriving at a large Manor amidst a vastly spanning field of wild roses, the dark forest trees beckon the Belmont within its confines.

Weapon: Whip, however, vampire killer not aquired until rescue of the near dead Simon. The whip used will only hold power due to the magic used on from Sebastian's study from the Belnade powers he inherited.  He also uses a blade that eventually gets handed down to the Kischire heir, Maxim, after his friendship deeply intertwines with that of the Belmont child Juste.

New Stage: Moonlight Manor. A place of illusions ( HoD homage) that has many rooms with different environments, the overall feel of the manor stage would be akin to a detailed Ghostly Theatre (LoI ), mixed with The Villa (N64).

There's more, but you get the gist of it I hope. If anyone has more interest in this, I could always do more concept art, and more plot development, etc, etc.

Offline NicholasDuffy

• Castlevania 1986-Forever
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 03:23:42 PM »
[link]http://marto.deviantart.com/art/A-Belmont-s-Calling-Revenge-42965089 [/link] Sebastian Belmont

Castlevania Concert of Twilight

32 years after the death of the Dark Lord, Simon Belmont's son becomes plagued with worry as he feels an evil loom upon his father's life. His feelings, returning nightly to him as dreams, eventually all fall into their place, as a priest named Zead appears before him after his father's dissapearance and tells him of the evil intent of Dracula's follower Grenus. Not awaiting much for any further explenation, nor questioning the reason of this Zead's knowledge, Sebastian sets about to where Zead said Grenus might reside. Arriving at a large Manor amidst a vastly spanning field of wild roses, the dark forest trees beckon the Belmont within its confines.

Weapon: Whip, however, vampire killer not aquired until rescue of the near dead Simon. The whip used will only hold power due to the magic used on from Sebastian's study from the Belnade powers he inherited.

Tags:

anything