Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 8-bit bonus for DXC!!! o_o O_o ^.^  (Read 9320 times)

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Re: 8-bit bonus for DXC!!! o_o O_o ^.^
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »
In Reply To #15

Chr...ch....chris? O_o'  ...X_X .... o.O''

OH! Yeah, that one belmont that no one knows about. ::)

The biggest thing we'll ever get of Christopher Belmont aside from a comic book (which was actually enjoyable), and a "Bullet Tip" homage to his whip which was features in HoD, I don't think we'll be seeing this stud anytime soon in anything else. :(

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 07:07:14 AM »
In Reply To #16
That comic is garbage.  I say that as an avid castlevania fan, and an avid comic fan.

And yes, NECA has confirmed that they will start a full wave of "8-bit" figures.  Though it won't just be Castlevania.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Re: 8-bit bonus for DXC!!! o_o O_o ^.^
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 01:43:24 PM »
In Reply To #17

I think we need a Kojima manga series for Castlevania to be honest.

Even so, I guess it was still neat to get the Chris comic though. I mean...could have been even worse...somehow.

Overall though, it amuzed while it lasted for the most part.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »
In Reply To #18
The CoD manga is probably the closest we're gonna get.

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »
In Reply To #18
The art in the comic was great.  I liked at least as much as some of Kojima's work.  It was the ass terrible writing that killed the comic.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »
I mean...could have been even worse...somehow.
Could have been better too. They could at least somehow stick to the official designs. Chris was over 50, getting pretty old and his hair was dark brown. :P

But I guess the usa cover art that shows Simon is at fault here.

Tags: