Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dracula X Chronicles Soundtrack  (Read 4525 times)

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Dracula X Chronicles Soundtrack
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:29:41 AM »
 :-\ I preordered the special edition package from PlayAsia, and to be honest, I'm very disappointed that I'm not getting the soundtrack. Is there any place that sells the soundtrack? I want to be able to have it as soon as possible.

I already have a few tracks from it, but I would really like to have my hands on the genuine thing.

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks in advance. :)

Offline John Capricorn

• Celebrate good times, c'mon. Celebrate ...etc
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Dracula X Chronicles Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:59:00 PM »
Why don't you just cancel your play-asia order and go with the one you provided in the other topics?  ------> http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php/products_id/8210

it has a soundtrack and it will probably be more expensive to get the soundtrack seperately

Offline Marto

• Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 12:38:08 AM »
Why don't you just cancel your play-asia order and go with the one you provided in the other topics?  ------> http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php/products_id/8210

it has a soundtrack and it will probably be more expensive to get the soundtrack seperately

Thanks, I actually did that two hours before reading this. :) I just hadn't thought about the fact that if it's a pre-order you can cancel it.

And that's even the site I re-ordered it from.

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 04:42:34 AM »
Himeya shop does not deliver to Croatia..so I will need to get the soundtrack in another place. Please let me know if you find out where I can get the soundtrack separately, you can tell me in this post or PM.

Offline Marto

• Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:18:31 PM »
Himeya shop does not deliver to Croatia..so I will need to get the soundtrack in another place. Please let me know if you find out where I can get the soundtrack separately, you can tell me in this post or PM.

Trust me, I searched for at least a good hour and a half for a site that even HAD the damned thing, but I don't think it's even existent aside from the special edition packet. It probably isn't going to be available for at least a month or two...

Tags:

anything