Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1055888 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #345 on: September 17, 2011, 09:07:51 AM »
Hiya! Got a special treat for Model T 101 today! ;D
And on that note,what do you guys think of my take on Coated Richter?  8)
That winpose is f'n sexy! Your a pretty good spriter Donoffrio! Got any other sprites you've done for other things to show off?

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: September 17, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »
You think so? Thanks! And as a matter of fact,i do..but ill post em later,much later.

Offline JooohnShaft

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2011, 02:05:37 AM »
@jorge: nice frame rate on simon but are you going to make a backwards whipping animation.

Offline hello!

• WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DESTROY!
    • Awards
Re: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread
« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2011, 01:11:49 PM »
sorry its been a while since ive posted anything, my laptop broke so i havent made any progress and wont til its fixed
If the opposite of pro is con, then whats the opposite of progress...

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2011, 03:19:41 AM »
 ;D sUP PPL! Here's Nathan im showcasing for today! Whaddya guys think? 8)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2011, 10:30:55 AM »
Looks a bit too slim IMO, try buffing him up a bit more.
EDIT: Oh, and his boots go a bit above his knees whenever he bends them; as shown here:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 01:00:34 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »
There was a guy named "Camus" at the old forum.
He's the guy who donated that "Nathan Graves" sprite that's up in the banner.
He also animated it, it was really really good work.

Maybe I'll post it.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: September 25, 2011, 02:33:25 AM »
Would love to See em' jorge! Do you happen to keep camus's nathan sheet? To be honest,i prefer his nathan over cyberdragon10k's..and its so unlike him to blindly IMITATE/COPY camus's shading bit on his own nathan.. Who would've
Thought..

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #353 on: September 26, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »
Would love to See em' jorge! Do you happen to keep camus's nathan sheet? To be honest,i prefer his nathan over cyberdragon10k's..and its so unlike him to blindly IMITATE/COPY camus's shading bit on his own nathan.. Who would've
Thought..

What are you talking about? Cyber's shading is MUCH different.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2011, 12:32:21 AM »
Sorry,I meant his Nathan's winpose..Its shading on the cloth behind him has a shading SIMILIAR to Camus's above.. ???
And on that note,how is this awkward compared to Cyber's Nathan march.. :X
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:39:17 AM by Donoffrio »

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2011, 04:32:47 AM »
Ever thought of the possibility of it being a mere coincidence? That said, the animation looks fine, but his body still looks a bit too small...or rather his head a bit too big, maybe trimming the hair down a bit would help make it more proportional compared to the rest of his body.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »
That Metroidquest dude requested that I'd do a little 'action' animation for my Simon sprites.
Figured I'd post it.

I didn't really wanna animate him, but this came out mildly alright, so yeah I'm sharing, hehe.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »
All right! I think we've had enuf of whippin oledi..here's hector,colour scheme based on jorge's hector,slashing his short sword..pretty old,yeah,nt as good compared to my newer work!

It's so violent in comparison to the walk.

Then again, it's a very leisurely walk (the arms look odd 'cuz they were to carry assorted weaponry, so the weapon sprite would have the hand).
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Mega Man Model T 101

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #358 on: September 29, 2011, 05:51:25 PM »
That Metroidquest dude requested that I'd do a little 'action' animation for my Simon sprites.
Figured I'd post it.

I didn't really wanna animate him, but this came out mildly alright, so yeah I'm sharing, hehe.

That looks pretty sleek to me. Could ya post the frames in 1X or X1 size? Not sure how to post that size thing. :P It really looks like a cool animated stance for Simon to have I think.
The Legend shall live again....

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2011, 08:23:34 PM »
If you take a look at the spritesheet I posted a loooooong while ago (the big one), I already have it updated with the new frames.  They're at the very bottom right.
Here's a link to that post:
**clicky**
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:29:01 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

anything