Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 3472 times)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:13:58 AM »
Season 4 started a few weeks ago. Hands down the best TV drama I've ever seen. If you've never seen it, start with season 1. I guarantee you'll be hooked by the end of the third episode.

Anyone else enjoy this show?
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:18:19 AM »
My bro does, but it seems so much shit happens to the main char for me to get into.. haven't really tried just yet though.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 05:00:25 AM »
yes-no, maybe... I don't know... can you repeat the Question?
your not the boss of me now!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 06:47:37 AM »
yes-no, maybe... I don't know... can you repeat the Question?
your not the boss of me now!
You're not dah baws of me, now!

Oh, and I just got the first season on Blu-Ray. Need to watch that shit...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 06:52:36 AM »
I cant STAND this show. And I blame A&E for it wholely! I used to watch other shows and movies on there and not even joking the first commercial every...single...commercial break was for this show. I got so sick of the fuckin commercial I couldnt even stomach to watch the show

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 07:56:43 AM »
I cant STAND this show. And I blame A&E for it wholely! I used to watch other shows and movies on there and not even joking the first commercial every...single...commercial break was for this show. I got so sick of the fuckin commercial I couldnt even stomach to watch the show

I know what you mean. Everyone is always saying how awesome SotN and Cv4 are, as far as Cv games go. I got so tired of hearing people praise them I couldn't stomach to play them.

:rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 10:24:13 AM »

It's OK, not everyone has the capacity to understand this show.

For all the cool kids who watch breaking bad:
I've just gotten into it last year, and finished up just as Season 3 was closing out. Incredible show. The writing is superb, and ties together so many aspects. It's all brought to life by a competent filming crew. A true master piece. I've been following Season 4 very closely.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
I've just gotten into it last year, and finished up just as Season 3 was closing out. Incredible show. The writing is superb, and ties together so many aspects. It's all brought to life by a competent filming crew. A true master piece. I've been following Season 4 very closely.

Finally, someone in here who likes the show.

(click to show/hide)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 04:39:58 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 01:53:50 PM »
My favorite show too, other than Deadwood.

Yeah, so deep. Favorite episode is Season 3 - ONE MINUTE. seen that?

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 11:20:35 PM »
Only one show I care about from AMC right now is Walking Dead, eventually I'll see if a friend has Breaking Bad on DVD, then I can start from season 1 and work my way up.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 12:38:55 AM »
Walking Dead and Deadwood... now THOSE are excellent shows. Justified is really good too since were talkin about Olyphant =D

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »
Watched season 1 of this with my dad. I've been meaning to netflix more seasons, it's fucking incredible.

Also, the main character looks bad ass when he's bald with the mustache.

Tags:

anything