Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Packers win Super bowl 45  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« on: February 06, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YEAH!  8)

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 09:44:05 PM »
It's a good day to be a Green Bay resident.  Glad I'm not working though.  :)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 10:33:54 PM »
Fudgepackers rim superbutt? Huh? :-X
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline gandalfi

• master of death
    • Awards
Re: Packers win Super bowl 45
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »
oh great another football fan if the belmonts liked football they wouldnt kill monsters for fun.
death does not own me, death does not scare me, and death does not limit me. ~master of death

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 10:56:31 PM »
Fudgepackers rim superbutt? Huh? :-X
Sorelosersaywhat?  :P 8)

oh great another football fan if the belmonts liked football they wouldnt kill monsters for fun.

Then why post in this thread, then?  ???

Offline gandalfi

• master of death
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »
because why would you post football info on a forum about castlevania hmm if i wanted to know who one i could just turn on the news ok
death does not own me, death does not scare me, and death does not limit me. ~master of death

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »
Hey buddy?

This is the off topic board.

Who died and made you king?

Offline gandalfi

• master of death
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 11:34:39 PM »
death died for ur information and when i found this it was in the castlevania section so if anyone/anything(s) to blame it the site for be a little buggy or somthing.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 12:53:49 AM »
Sorelosersaywhat?  :P 8)

Nah, I just think football is fucking gay. o .o I spent the day watching all of zero seconds of the Supergrabass.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 05:26:49 AM »
Nah, I just think football is fucking gay. o .o I spent the day watching all of zero seconds of the Supergrabass.
...Says the guy who talks about cocks and ass incessantly.  :P

because why would you post football info on a forum about castlevania hmm if i wanted to know who one i could just turn on the news ok
Have you been to any other online messageboard, ever?  Off Topic is for whatever the hell you want to talk about.  It doesn't have to be videogame related.  There's probably hundreds of threads in here that I have no interest in reading, so...I don't read them.  You're free to do the same.  Don't bother coming in here and whining though, because now you just look like an ass.

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »
To me, football doesn't seem all that interesting. Where's the belmonts and monsters that they should be whipping? Nevermind.
The commercials I am more interested in.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 07:49:58 AM by Oralox »

Offline darkjak951

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 11:46:24 AM »
Didn't really pay mind to the bowl', nor am I really a sports fan. I am more into MMA and golf(playing not watching) than sports like Baseball, Football, ect. I did get a glimpse at the halftime show since my folks were watching it downstairs and it was full of singing flamboyant space men...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:55:49 AM by darkjak951 »
Like giant robots? Join up if your interested:
http://www.amecha.co.uk/forum/index.php
My username on it is Gelboob794

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 12:48:36 PM »
I would've watched the game if I didn't have to work.  >:( And since New England or New York didn't make it, I had nobody to root against.  ;D

I just wished the Chiefs could've won at least one playoff game this year. Oh well.

So I guess I missed both the Super Bowl and UFC 126 in the same weekend. Dammit.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 01:50:59 PM »
...Says the guy who talks about cocks and ass incessantly.  :P

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »

Tags:

anything