Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What do you do while you are at the Dungeon?  (Read 4172 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
What do you do while you are at the Dungeon?
« on: September 12, 2013, 12:15:36 AM »
I am usually working, in the afternoon, or late night hours. And since my work require a computer and (when I finish quickly my monthly works) I have free time, I usually end up a couple hours a day reading and posting.

So... what do you all do while you are here?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: What do you do while you are at the Dungeon?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 12:58:45 AM »
I try to ever be here, since its only of my many escapes (yes, only 1 isnt enough anymore), while I try to focus on my current interests. To say the truth I dont even know why Im here anymore and Im not talking about being at the forum.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 01:03:04 AM »
At least you can enjoy your time here! Try to focus on your hobbies, it's the only escape, I know from by own experience.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 01:08:31 AM »
Well, I think that I need to sleep since its 05:07 here and Im starting to become emotive.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:15:32 AM »
Hehe... my turn is ending too... see you tomorrow!  ;)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 02:22:45 AM »
I'm mostly checking at home. Sometimes on my phone too. However, once school starts up again I'm sure I'll come here on school computers.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 05:24:25 AM »
I can only check the dungeon at home when I am doing nothing. Sometimes I play slot revolution on my ipad while reading stuff here on my PC. The best multitask version is doing all of the above plus listening to the tv.

Jorge killed the access via proxy servers at school.  :'(

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 09:54:12 AM »
What I do here is usually read posts, and if they are interesting enough I'll respond. I rarely start stuff nowadays as I haven't really found a whole lot of thread starters. My time here is mainly during the late morning around 9:00 or 10:00 AM. Then after I get off work I'll check back again at roughly 5:00 PM-ish. On the weekends I have all two days so I can just pop in whenever I feel like it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 02:31:39 PM »
Look at the "Show unread replies to your last poast" page and see what's goin on 8)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 02:53:14 PM »
Mostly lurk, until I find a thread I feel like I can get involved in.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 04:37:09 PM »
At home and only at home otherwise I'm doing stuff like studying and yes I use youtube on my tv so I listen to mostly music and stuff it helps me also watching italian videos help me as well. Gotta wifehunt in Italy one day.... and Japan but that's an other story  :P
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 05:19:23 PM »
I make sure you mofo's don't step outta line! Bwahahaha!
But honestly? I check the hot threads and new posts.

I don't make new posts unless I pick up a bit of news or have a new arrangement to share.  I let you guys do the thread making, and I just help keep it going. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
I'm usually sitting on the can.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 05:50:48 PM »
I read and post to threads that interest me, what else?  ;D

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 10:19:47 PM »
Yeah, what else?  :P
But I mean, do you watch TV, are you at home or at work? Do you play games and in a pause you enter? That kind of stuff...
Almost every time I'm in the Dungeon is when I'm working, which could be at any time during the day since my shifts are very flexible, though sometimes I enter from my mom's house on the weekend.
I don't know if you call it a shift or whatever in english.

Tags: