Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Loch Ness monster satellite image???  (Read 5037 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 09:57:20 AM »
Here's a couple of people whom have met the Loch Ness monster *Chuckle*

Lochness Monster
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 10:20:04 PM »
Seriously? But, all this below is SO REAL it's sad some people don't ACCEPT it???

. . . Just couldn't help it.

It's all good man, Lol. Maybe those pics are fake, but you know the subject is very real ;)

All the levels of control are real as well. Real enough that they can block you from sites. Real enough that they can place forums on a loop if they want. Makes you think your going crazy till you figure out what they did. Been there. I'm black flagged and being watched dude. Google William (bill) Cooper and see what im talking about. He broke 9-11 before it happened and exposed tons of shit on the NWO. One month after 911 the patriot act was signed. Two weeks later he was swat team raided and killed. I have had black cars with gov plates parked across the road from my house. That's how real it is ;)

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Tags: