Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 576994 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2010, 09:45:25 AM »
The beauty of photography, is that sometimes you can make the simplest of things look beautiful.
That's strange, but fascinating. Like that photo I took of a 'leet' trash can.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #316 on: January 02, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »
+1
l33t Tr45h!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2010, 01:50:51 PM »
Are you sure that's a dumpster? It looks like an armored boat that can also drive on land, meant for transporting military personnel.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: March 07, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »
I used to work out at home, but i got tired and so, i went and registered to a gym and so far i have gone to the gym two weeks. This is what i look now!! What do you think guys?

Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: March 18, 2010, 08:29:33 PM »
WOW!!!!!
LOOK AT THAT PSP BOX!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: March 19, 2010, 04:26:45 AM »
WOW!!!!!
LOOK AT THAT PSP BOX!

lol!!!!!!!!!!1
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: August 27, 2010, 04:52:18 AM »
Santa is riding a reindeer.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: November 02, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »
It's been a long time since I've uploaded anything.

Well, it's been a long time since ANYONE uploaded anything!

People always told me I have a horribly wicked smile ... I guess.
For fans of Silent Hill, this could be very familiar.
When I was bored, I decided to try out my drawing skills.

Also, the only thing scarier than me is... Me.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Johnny

• Hidden Character
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Change is inevitable.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #323 on: November 23, 2010, 12:11:14 PM »

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: December 13, 2010, 05:41:38 PM »
Return to CastleVania

Me with my Judas Priest flag.

Me and my friend hanging out with James Michael(lead singer of SixxAM) and his girlfriend Dee. We later met the Scorpions, as we were backstage, and it was a Scorpions concert.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: December 30, 2010, 09:57:39 PM »

Here's a picture of Kinuyo Yamashita (Composer of Castlevania 1), Tommy Tallarico (Earthworm Jim), and me!
Taken at the Video Games Live! concert earlier tonight. :3

Miss Yamashita is a pretty lady.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: December 31, 2010, 07:50:24 AM »
How lucky you are!!!  :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pentagram-cracker

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: The CVDF photo thread reborn
« Reply #327 on: December 31, 2010, 12:09:46 PM »

My FaceBook profile pic. I was in one of my "gothic emoey" moods when I made it. I used a fake black rose for the picture and used the black and white function from my cellphone camera. I thought it was a pretty cool picture I did, but others might find it kind of nerdy. :P

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #328 on: December 31, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »
Tommy Tallarico (Earthworm Jim)

Not exacalacaly. Tallarico did the (vastly inferior) arrangements and new tunes for the Sega CD and PC versions of the first game, and did all of the second game. Makes me sad that Mark Miller is left forgotten for his awesome tunes in the first game. :[ Everyone thinks it was Tallarico.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:51:56 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: December 31, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »
I think it's just an honest mistake... but seems to me that it's not inaccurate if you count it as a series.  I suppose it's like saying:
Michiru Yamane (Castlevania)
even though she didn't do THE Castlevania (NES) game, but rather many games in the series.

It's also my mistake for being technically correct (The best kind of correct) with Kinuyo Yamashita, yet being more abstract with Tallarico.  His tunes aren't bad, though.  You're right that I don't know the first game's music as much though.  Then again, I don't see Miller working on anything else at allllllllllllllll, or am I wrong?  While Tallarico told me he's going to be incorporating Earthworm Jim into Video Games Live! at some point.  I imagine he didn't wanna do that right from the get-go in order to not come off pretentious.  The "Afrika" (PS3 Animal Photography game from Japan) music composer was there too (Resident Evil 5's Wataru Hokoyama).
You must obey Da Rulez!

Tags: