Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: You can buy IGA this birthday gift to be hand delivered!  (Read 4819 times)

Offline XombieMike

• Hunter in Training
  • I'm interested in this
    • Bloodstained Fan Forums
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
You can buy IGA this birthday gift to be hand delivered!
« on: March 03, 2018, 12:16:12 PM »
Much like when we sent ArtPlay donuts, this is a mini fan funded campaign to hand deliver IGA a birthday present at SXSW on the 17th. IGA has been inspired by the Goetia for the demons featured in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. We thought a nice book related to the Goetia would be an appropriate gift and have selected a low cost, high quality edition that also includes some excellent research. It's in English, and although Mana can translate for IGA, we took the look, material and quality of the cover, thickness of the book, and included demon seal illustrations as a consideration.

This is not officially associated with ArtPlay, 505 Games or any employee related to Bloodstained.

The book will be purchased now to ensure arrival to present to IGA in person on the 17th.

The cost will be divided by the fans not only here, but in all community locations. All who contribute will have their names listed in order of monetary expense, then alphabetically. A letter will be made that will fit behind the cover of the book to include our names along with a short birthday note of appreciation.

On the 8th the number of donators willing to pledge will be counted, and we will announce what the cost will be when divided evenly. The cost of the selected book is not expensive! Not including shipping this book is valued at around $60 (plus shipping). Dividing this will be easy, therefore including you at lower risk.

If you are not 100% comfortable in sending me the money via Pay-Pal when it's time to pledge, then don't show interest. This gift will be given regardless of the number of pledges. If you want your name included, consider the risk of me just walking away with any money sent!

Brent Taylor aka PurifyWeirdSoul is purchasing the book in advance to be hand delivered. I aka Mike McDaniel will be collecting funds to pay back Brent or send refunds if something goes wrong. I will also be present during the time the gift is given at SXSW. I created and currently administrate the official forum and official Discord server. Brent has been the moderator of these places for a very long time. Our reputation in the community is trusted by official game staff.

We wish to include the entire community in this gift giving, and hope it's something you are interested in!

TO DONATE: Say that you will pledge and state how you want your name to appear. I will divide up the cost and tell you what you will send to me in Pay-Pal on the 8th.

The exact edition of the book:
Of the Arte Goetia.

CAMPBELL, Colin.

https://www.abebooks.com/first-edition/Arte-Goetia-CAMPBELL-Colin-Teitan-Press/17267253386/bd
XombieMike- DM of the Castlevania Ravenloft RPG
admin at bloodstained.forums.net

Tags:

anything