Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV dungeon members you wanna punch in the face  (Read 2689 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
CV dungeon members you wanna punch in the face
« on: June 16, 2014, 08:20:40 PM »
Edited by Moderation: NOPE
HOW BIG OF A NOPE?! THIS BIG:

lol nah i dont wanna hit any of you (not maliciously anyway ;) , but i remember back in the day i used to argue with many members here about trivial stuff, lots of insults, etc. which is how i earned my trollmeister award

even in other forums from years ago, am talking about the 90s when everythign was new i would beef with people on forums all the time. i remember the old iterations of the dungeon being quite a madhouse ppl were rough & rude to n00bs & one another, some would cus eachother out with insults, etc. i remember seeing some topics & thinking "lol damn this place will eat me alive." but nowadaystheres really no reason to get mad at anything, because like i say my philosophy is, everything is amazing but nobodys happy

look no body can get you mad without ur consent, nobody can piss you off without your consent. you gotta give consent to let ppl get the best of u, and giving consent is giving some1 power over you. yeah theres some stuff here n there in life that annoy me to no end, but i really try not to get mad over anything anymore. like the old saying goes "yesterday's history & tomorrows a mystery" so i just try to enjoy everything while im still here

but if anyone actually wanna punch another member in the face, then air them out here!!! so we can settle this once & for all
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:04:17 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: CV dungeon members you wanna punch in the face
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 08:38:58 PM »
LETS

GO

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:42:01 PM »
First off, Is ... that the Punch out guy!?

And secondly... it's not trivial if you care.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:44:28 PM »
This title made me actually laugh out loud.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 10:41:47 PM »
I kinda wanna punch crisis for abandoning capitalization. :O
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 12:54:37 AM »
First off, Is ... that the Punch out guy!?

Yep, that's Little Mac from the looks of it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 02:05:17 AM »
R U DRUNK??

'cus dat totally luks like smthng u'd type while drunk. oh high. or both.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 10:51:51 AM »
I wanna punch Freddy for his avatar.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 10:59:47 AM »
+1
I hate you all.
You make me do moderation work and do things like close threads.

Like this thread. 
**closes**
PREEMPTIVE STRIKE!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything