2 (3.5%)
Simon Belmont
29 (50.9%)
Richter Belmont
12 (21.1%)
Sonia Belmont
7 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Your favorite ClassicVania Belmont?  (Read 16042 times)

Offline chainsawmidget

• that guy
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2013, 08:49:47 AM »
+1
Simon Belmont! Like, Da! I mean, he is the Belmont in the first game, after he defeated Dracula he did not stop there, and searched the area until he found all the body parts of Dracula, revived him, and killed him again in an attempt to end the curse, and he just fu**ing awesome! I mean, if you were in a castle full of evil monsters, deadly spiders, the Lord of Death himself Grim Reaper, and the Prince of Darkness Dracula, would you not  be afraid?
Not Simon Belmont! he can moonwalke like he is in a middle of a Disco dance, he does not have to whip only in one direction, he can whip in all directions!, And do exercises with the whip! in fact, he does not have to whip at all: he just might hold the whip and the enemy is dead! he is just fu**ing awesome!
Oh it gets better than that.

The guy's also gone punch for punch with Optimus Prime, helped defeat Mother Brain, and started using Dracula's castle as his own personal skateboard park. 

Offline belmont

• castlevania is cool
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 11:25:47 AM »
Oh it gets better than that.

The guy's also gone punch for punch with Optimus Prime, helped defeat Mother Brain, and started using Dracula's castle as his own personal skateboard park.

Besides, the Boogeyman may checking his closet from Chuck Norris, but Chuck Norris looks under the bed from Simon Belmont!
and this is simon's pet

Offline HerrOrlox

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 04:03:20 AM »
+1
Sonia, with Simon as close second.

I mean really, she was the only female Belmont and one of few female protagonists. Also, for some god forsaken reason I actually liked Legends. Then again, I was playing on an emulator and just so happened to be savestating like it was the bloodied apocalypse. Yay my 1337 haxor skillz.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 11:33:57 AM »
Welcome to the dungeon, I like Legends too.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 11:44:57 PM »
I like Legends a lot, largely for the story but also for the gameplay, but I can't really see needing to cheat in it. It's a fairly short game, easy for a Classicvania, and has a password feature.

Tags:

anything