Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85475 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
*Intro*
Advance Wars - Dual Strike :intro
Lately, the villa(lightning whimpers....) has fallen on some very down, boring times.  Little did the bartender, a Dragoon named Highwind, know, was that a new enemy would be knocking down Castlevania's very door and threaten their very own beloved villa......

VILLA 7.0: THE FALL OF THE VILLA AND THE RISE OF CASTLE CENTER

*On a peaceful, but rather dull, dreary and uneventful day....*
*The sound of howitzer fire is heard outside.*
*Highwind opens the door and sticks head outside to look*
OH SHI-!
*Ducks back inside as the howitzer shell lands, destroying the villa courtyard fountain.*
Guys! It's them!  The Russians are pissed at us for declaring war on them!
We need to retreat to the castle center and plan what to do from there.
Group A will go through the underground tunnel to get there, led by Mobius.
Group B will take the Underground Waterway to get there, led by Harrycombs.
I will lead group C to the outer Wall to set up Anti-infantry and Anti-air defenses.
However, someone must get the key to the hedge maze crypt first, so who's gonna do it?
*Cricket chirp*
Fine, next person to post has to go get it, then.
As for you random bar patrons, you get to be cannon fodder to stall the russians when they enter into the courtyard, so that we can escape through the secret
passageways, ok?
*collective groan as the random bar patrons go to get outfitted in body armor and various weapons.*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:50:50 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
+2
So. Once again. It has come to this.

*sigh*

Damn you all. Not again! Five years. Five hundred years I've been doing this shit, does anybody even care anymore?
I mean, if not for those Seinfeld reruns this place wouldn't even be anymore! Do you think I like listening to the same jokes for over two centuries? Do you, Dragonblood?
*picks up the magical m-60*
Fine. Dammit. Magical howitzer, my ass!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 02:32:41 PM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
Go!

Take the servant's entrance to get to it! (It's the shortest route to it)
Cornell/Henry/Carrie/Reinhardt should've unlocked it way back when.

*Sets up barricade in front of the foyer stairs.*

The foyer balcony should provide a good vantage point to hold off the Russians for a bit.  8)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:44:31 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 03:22:17 PM »
+3
So another random +1 topic because the last one died eh.  :rollseyes:

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »
No, Because the Villa is under attack and needs your help!   :o

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 05:59:55 PM »
+2
*Grabs ammo pack attached to an A-10 gatling gun and walks out the front door*

"Indeed I do have Russian blood flowing in my veins! But I won't let a rogue army of misfits bring down our beloved villa!!!"

*Starts spraying the enemy with A-10 shells and cuts them down in the hundreds*

"Ha!! I did this very scenario in Saints Row 3!!"

*Bodies are cut in half or mutilated beyond recognition*

"All I'm missing now is my Cuban!!"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:43:17 PM »
*Slaps X*

You idiot! they're in the forest of silence, using howitzers to soften us up for a full-scale attack, not just outside the Villa!*

You killed half of our cannon fodder and almost shot the Cerberus guard dogs.

If you want to be of use, scale the castle wall and use that as a vantage point against them.

THINK MAN, THINK!  >:(

Also, you should give each of the Cerberus' a pot roast, they look pretty pissed off they had to duck for cover.  :o

*But then again, I should have specified where the russians were, so I guess I am more at fault than you are. My bad.  :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:26:22 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 09:55:53 AM »
+2
"Sorry... I blame it on combat high."  :'(

"I'll give the cute widdle poochies their pot roasts, take them for walkies beyond the 'Outter wall' and then...I'll cut the enemy to pieces with Sasha!!!"

"....................who touched Sasha? Who touched my gun!?!"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:01:19 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »
+2
I will defend the Villa! *takes off pants*

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 11:36:55 AM »
HEY! HEY!!!!  >:(

THIS IS THE VILLA (LIGHTNING STRIKES!), NOT SOME STRIP CLUB!

*SLAPS GUNLORD*

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 12:18:37 PM »
+2
Goddamn gangsters, ruined my brand-new suit! Now It's back to the tailor, and it's only been fifty years since last time.
*grabs one of the bottles from dead gangsters. chugs.*
Pffft, what the hell is this shit? Are they drinking ethanol now? Figures, what 70 years under Communism does to you, f**ks you up! And they're saying WE'RE the evil ones!
*Picks up the huge key, which strangely resembles a golden phallus.*
Oh, sure, Drac. It's gonna be epic, Drac. No, it's not gay, Drac!
That's what happens when you recruit interior designers in Sparta!
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 12:24:56 PM »
Good!

Now run back to the villa, they might be sending a platoon to breach the back hedge maze gate.  :o

Ah, X is back already from walking the Cerebus Guard dogs.  Put them in front of the 2 courtyard gates and get to castle wall, pronto!

Now, People in groups A, B and C, when mooning freddy gets back here with the key, go to your leaders and proceed through the villa to the front hedge maze gate.

You will be given orders then.  Until then, get outfitted in your armor and weapons and be alert.  8)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:09:53 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 04:32:47 PM »
+3
Good!

Now run back to the villa, they might be sending a platoon to breach the back hedge maze gate.  :o

Ah, X is back already from walking the Cerebus Guard dogs.  Put them in front of the 2 courtyard gates and get to castle wall, pronto!

Now, People in groups A, B and C, when mooning freddy gets back here with the key, go to your leaders and proceed through the villa to the front hedge maze gate.

You will be given orders then.  Until then, get outfitted in your armor and weapons and be alert.  8)

All set and ready with my cavalry sabre and 1873 colt. Someone is going to get stabbed  >:(
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »
Good, good, now all we have to do is wait for freddy to get back.

*Tom Petty's "the wait is the hardest part" plays on the villa jukebox.*
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:03:21 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
+3
*But the chavalry didn't count on how the over explotation of the soil by farmers made the ground so week that the tiny hills leading to the villa crumbled to falling rocks when the first row of soldiers. The general was furious, but now it had a reason more to charge the crossbow with flaming LASER arrows*

The castle was near and the russian army didn't consider to surrender. Our heroes were outnumbered, and body count was already too high.
High I said??... Then the powerful necromancer thought "Ok, life gave us some lemons" and proceeded to revive all the fallen comrades. Te spell was not effective to make them soldiers again, the corpses needed to be bound to some object, and then he sought a motorshop near.. it was the time of his life, the moment he always wanted.

"Aeterna mortis et requiem, let hell make come to us, the almighty nightmarish MOTORCYCLE SKELETON ARMY!"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:33:24 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Tags:

anything