Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: NFL Films President Steve Sabol Dies at 69  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: NFL Films President Steve Sabol Dies at 69
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:31:08 PM »
At 69? or doing a 69?

Too soon?!

Anyway, I have no idea who this is. And... I'm bored.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »
If you don't like football, then you won't know who he is, personally I do know who he is. I've watched enough NFL Films over the years, shame he's gone now, but will anyone take over the company from him and continue doing films for the NFL?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:32:12 PM »
At 69? or doing a 69?
I thought the same thing, also I dont know who he is since I never watched American Football, but if an athlete died doing a 69 its a shame. :-[
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
not familiar with him either as i don't watch football. But hey! If ya gotta die doing 69 then at least you die happy.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: