Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Return To Egypt  (Read 5287 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: June 22, 2018, 10:46:09 AM »
Did you guys see this game?

Straight up SOTN clone. Pretty cool concept considering it's a biblical game.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 01:28:14 PM »
Not only I have, but the main character in this game resurfaces on the sequel "Pharaoh Rebirth" as a
(click to show/hide)
(not mentioning that entire game has Castlevania references all over it).

Pharaoh Rebirth is really good, btw. Here's a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiFDas0gqec
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:31:47 PM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 06:15:07 PM »
darkmanx_429@

Saw and played this title a while ago. It was good for what it was. Although playing it without a controller, especially when you need to preform combo stuff proved rather difficult on keyboard. I never did finish the game as I couldn't figure out where to go after I had defeated all the bosses minus the final villain. A map system would've helped in that regard.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything