Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Storyline Question!  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: April 07, 2012, 09:55:40 PM »
I'm making a game called : Castlevania Epitaph of Blood! You can find it's thread here on the fan stuff! But I'm needing some help about the storyline of Cas.
I was thinking about making the game between rondo and sotn... But for that I need to know what happened.
Like how Richter was possessed...
Or what he did as soon as he beat Dracula... Did he ever stood a chance against being possessed? If yes I would made the game on the castle as he was trying not to be possessed...
Let me know some places or texts that I could take a look! And if you have some time, take a look at my other thread. Thanks.

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 10:44:14 PM »
In rondo he was trying to save his girlfriend and maria which maria was young at the time. In sotn he was possessed by the dark priest shaft because shaft wanted to make him lord of castlevania with the idea being that richter was supreme among vampire hunters and no other could beat him. If you kill richter the game ends there if you choose to defeat shafts illusion then dracula returns and you kill him but destroying the illusion sets richter free and he leaves alucard to defeat dracula. There is also a decent gap in time between rondo and sotn because maria is no longer a small child.

There is nothing between to go by and no backstory on how richter became possessed that I know of. You could basically fill it in however you wanted to.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:14:49 PM »
In rondo he was trying to save his girlfriend and maria which maria was young at the time. In sotn he was possessed by the dark priest shaft because shaft wanted to make him lord of castlevania with the idea being that richter was supreme among vampire hunters and no other could beat him. If you kill richter the game ends there if you choose to defeat shafts illusion then dracula returns and you kill him but destroying the illusion sets richter free and he leaves alucard to defeat dracula. There is also a decent gap in time between rondo and sotn because maria is no longer a small child.

There is nothing between to go by and no backstory on how richter became possessed that I know of. You could basically fill it in however you wanted to.

WELL THAT'S GOOD! I'll wait a little bit to see if I get something more out of it, if not, I will do my own game with my own story points! Thanks man :3

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:41:23 PM »
Richter defeated Dracula in Rondo; 1792.

Shaft's possession of Richter starts one year after Dracula's defeat; 1793.

Maria sets out to search for Richter whom had been missing for four years and this is when SotN starts; 1797.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 08:48:53 PM »
I was just thinking about the years! Thanks X!

Tags: