Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 9/11 was an inside job! I have evidence!  (Read 2672 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« on: November 04, 2012, 03:05:58 PM »

That was a license plate on a van belonging to a security systems company. It explains everything, clear as day. 9/11 was an inside job and now we know what really brought the towers down!   :o

Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: 9/11 was an inside job! I have evidence!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 04:06:20 PM »
+2
I suspect that "XEN" is short for "xenomorphs" and that the aliens from the Alien series were involved.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 06:27:06 PM »
I suspect that "XEN" is short for "xenomorphs" and that the aliens from the Alien series were involved.

I like your thinking! It all makes sense now...
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 07:14:51 PM »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
+1
I've know for about ten years now that 9/11 was an inside job. The evidence is insurmountable and we have good ole Bush to thank for half of the party crashing. The other half was through his Arab connections. It was all part of the plan to go to war with Iraq cause they couldn't do it in any other way or else it would be illegal. And the best part is... They didn't have a plan when they went to war so Iraq is still a mess after 9 years.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 02:43:53 PM »
Not sure if just trolling- but, I dont recall how Iraq was related to 911 at all. the war with them was just based off of phony evidence of WMD's. Not that Saddam had anything to do with 9/11. The issue was that people were so riled up after the attack, that they went right along with it despite there being no actual connection.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
Figures X would come into a goofy thread and post seriously about his crazy-minded conspiracy theories.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 10:24:51 PM »
+1
Figures X would come into a goofy thread and post seriously about his crazy-minded conspiracy theories.

Yep... I got lost here from the sounds of things, my bad  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 01:18:00 AM »
Oil is the answer for the war at Iraq.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
Except most of the Oil imported into the US is from Canada. http://www.consumerenergyreport.com/research/crude-oil/where-the-us-gets-its-oil-from/

Man, I love using citations! But I digress, want to know something MIND blowing? Remember that show in the early 2000's that was a spin off of the X-Files, The Lone Gunman? Did anyone ever watch the first episode? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen_(TV_series)#September_11th_parallel

BAM, there's your reason there. Though I bet xenomorphs were involved still. Some sort of joint conspiracy tying back into the alien invasion conspiracy.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 11:36:41 AM »
+1
Who ever controls oil, controls economy.  ;)
Ruler of Chaos

Tags:

anything