Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Playstation Classic  (Read 9088 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 09:59:53 AM »
NEWS:
Turns out this "Playstation Classic" is running an open-source emulator (PCSX):
https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/09/sonys-playstation-classic-uses-an-open-source-emulator-to-play-its-games/

I'll wait until it is hackable.
Right now I'm enjoying my NES classic (my SNES classic I haven't broken into, yet, but it should be great as well). The NES pretty much has all I need since with the hack I can play SNES and Genesis and other stuff.

That, and my RetroPIE was disappointing in terms of how annoying it is to set up and such.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: cute!