Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Akumajou Dracula: Kabuchi no Tsuisoukyoku (Full Translation)  (Read 60918 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: Akumajou Dracula: Kabuchi no Tsuisoukyoku (Full Translation)
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2013, 12:03:55 AM »
+2
You are welcome!  :)

Yes, the hardest part os not forgetting, because it's not something we see every day as english, for example.
Right now, I'm still on a N4 level, according to my teacher.
If it's not this year, perhaps the next, but N3 is the goal.
I think N2 is far, far away by now.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2013, 12:39:53 AM »
+1
Yes, the hardest part os not forgetting, because it's not something we see every day as english, for example.
Right now, I'm still on a N4 level, according to my teacher.
If it's not this year, perhaps the next, but N3 is the goal.
I think N2 is far, far away by now.

I think with N3, you can survive Japan as a tourist without the need of a tour guide.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2013, 12:07:26 PM »
+2
I think with N3, you can survive Japan as a tourist without the need of a tour guide.
That's one of the ideas  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »
+1
This great!!!! Thanks for translating it.  I think that Death is just a powerful demon that feeds on the souls of the dead. I doubt that he is actually the literal angel assuming that one actually exists in the CV universe. I also think that, while it was left open, Curtis wasn't fully dead when Death took control of the body. Curtis was likely at that point where he was right at the edge. Sort of dead, but not dead yet. In other words, the kind of temporary death that you can be revived from is you receive medical attention fast enough. In this case, the potion that Hammer gave him. Keep in mind, at that point, Death had likely already entered his body and his soul was suppressing Curtis's.

I also think that the reason Alucard didn't come to the castle is that he was in Japan keeping an eye on Soma. I mean if you were Alucard and Death approach Soma trying to coax him to become the master of the castle, would you leave him unguarded or would you stick around to make sure he nothing happened to him?
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2013, 08:11:13 PM »
+1
Poor Allie, he has to babysit Soma all the time. Well at least he is doing something rather than sleeping. Hehehe.

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2013, 11:14:27 PM »
+2
Poor Allie, he has to babysit Soma all the time. Well at least he is doing something rather than sleeping. Hehehe.

How... scandalous.  ;D

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »
+2
How... scandalous.  ;D

Oh dearie~ dearie~! The fan fictions were so awesome! Hehehe. I need more.  ;)

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2013, 01:33:58 PM »
+3
Oh dearie~ dearie~! The fan fictions were so awesome! Hehehe. I need more.  ;)

Must... resist urge to... write... slash fanfiction... argh...

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2013, 01:45:39 PM »
I would love to see an illustrated version of this novel. I personally elect Ms. Kojima, of course. People may complain about her "samey" character designs, but I never see any negative comments about her CV-related manga work, such as the SotN prologue and the CoD prologue. Those both are beautifully drawn & match Castlevania's style perfectly.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2013, 03:17:21 PM »
Thanks a lot!

Oh and someone please update the castlevania wiki with my translation.
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Akumajo_Dracula:_Kabuchi_no_Tsuisoukyoku

Looks like someone beat me to it.  Thanks to the translation, we'll be able to have much better detail on the novel and characters in the wiki.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2013, 01:02:35 AM »
+1
Must... resist urge to... write... slash fanfiction... argh...

Do not resist a good thing~! ♥

Looks like someone beat me to it.  Thanks to the translation, we'll be able to have much better detail on the novel and characters in the wiki.

You're welcome!

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2013, 11:38:52 AM »
+1
Do not resist a good thing~! ♥

I've been suffering from terrible writer's block, but for you I will try and write a short one-shot this week.  ;D

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 01:36:04 AM »
I've been suffering from terrible writer's block, but for you I will try and write a short one-shot this week.  ;D

Oh Yay! Please post the link when you are done. If you don't want to post it, just send me a PM.  :D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2013, 10:05:32 AM »
I am so happy you did this translation.
:D

I'm only a few chapters in.  How long is the whole thing if it were on a book?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2013, 04:42:02 AM »
Thank you Jorge!  :D

Hmmm... it will be a short book. I typed it on MS Word in two columns and it is 30 pages long.

Tags:

anything