Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Status on other skins?  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« on: September 23, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
Any word on gettin us some skins to use with more of a 'normal' feel and fully functional than this 'oldschool' skin?

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »
In Reply To #1

I guess thats a no... =/

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: Status on other skins?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
In Reply To #2

Last I heard, Jorge's tweaking one up.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 05:44:39 PM »
In Reply To #3

Will it support Quick Reply? =D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 05:27:31 PM »
In Reply To #4

Gamespy has messed with the tables in order to recreate this skin, and I'm having trouble tracking down a blank template to truly play with.

I would have to inquire about how to get back a more 'default' template that does/doesn't try to re-arrange the table layout (depending on what I would want the other skin to look like).

On top of that, I've not been near my PC as of late, due to some stuff that's been happening around home.

So in short, no new skins at this time.  Sorry. :(
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 11:53:32 PM »
In Reply To #5

Hey, Jorge, I have a completely unrelated question.
Is your name pronounced "Hor-he"?
For some reason I thought it's more like "George", but then I heard something and realized that like in all Spanish names, the "j" is supposed to be read like "h" (like in Juan).
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 11:58:18 PM »
In Reply To #6

Close, it's more like "whore hay."

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 05:32:35 AM »
In Reply To #6

If you ever meet him in real life, just call him George. He prefers that to TRYING to pronounce Jorge correctly.

Offline [GSI]lufiaguy

• Hosting Team
  • Hunter in Training
  • Hosting Team
    • Planet The Sims
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 06:08:30 AM »
In Reply To #5

Yeah, to re-create some of ForumPlanet's features the base code had to be edited as well as the templates, making default SMF templates more unlikely to work. Once a new template is uploaded to the web server however, I will be available to help the admins get around these changes.
--
Chris Poskitt
Hosting Team
IGN Entertainment, Inc.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 10:22:56 AM »
In Reply To #9

Groovy.
So, basically, when I have a copy of this template, I can actually start doing some skins. 

Right now, nothing I make looks all that good because the stuff I'm working with isn't the same as the stuff that the new forum uses, so we are going to have to wait a while before that becomes a possibility.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 06:05:09 PM »
Cool not in a big hurry or anything just inquiring. =D

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 01:05:29 AM »
Status on other skins:

Tags: