Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Remix  (Read 600619 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2010, 07:12:44 PM »
Simon's Quest Monster Dance - Rock Version
Getting back on track and rocking on!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow music 'Into the Dark Night' in 8 bit

8-bit NES Retro "Into the Black Night" Boss Theme from Dawn of Sorrow.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPt99OdekvE

I'm assuming that this counts since parts of Beginning play through various parts of the song? I actually randomly found this band, thought they were awesome by listening to about 3 of their songs, and then downloaded the album off of Itunes. To my shock, since I hadn't listened to Inner Demons before while checking them out, Beginning came to my ears. It made my night. :3

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2011, 06:59:27 PM »
Yes, that counts very much so.

It's pretty cool!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »
the oneups - clockwork ( castlevania 3 )
These guys do really good work, it usually sounds like Smooth Jazz (listen to their Mario Kart tracks here).
They also did Prelude, but I cannot find it on Youtube.
Please support them by listening to the tracks and buying their discs.  Their music is pretty good!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 09:15:00 PM by OSM »

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2011, 09:17:12 PM »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2011, 12:46:04 PM »
Dwelling of Duels is a monthly competition and has a lot of CV arrangements, mostly heavy metal.

Also check goat's CV album, he did CV2 and CV3, and two 10+ minutes medleys, pure awesomeness. "Scourge of 1961" is one of the best CV remixes I've ever heard.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2011, 08:10:45 PM »
Also check goat's CV album, he did CV2 and CV3, and two 10+ minutes medleys, pure awesomeness. "Scourge of 1961" is one of the best CV remixes I've ever heard.

That is one of the BEST heavy metal remix albums of ALL TIME!! The Demon Seed remix is freakin' epic!
"Stuff and things."

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2011, 11:19:00 AM »
OCR released a new album today, featuring two Castlevania tracks! Go check it!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2011, 05:21:31 PM »
I was kind of excited, I went to go download them. The torrent finished and I loaded up the songs in winamp. Then I played them and said "oh, right, OCR, why did I even bother."

Have to give props to the Dracula track though. That one was actually good, as was Samus, Axel, and a couple of others. That's par for the course though when it comes to OCR. One or two good tracks, a few meh, and a ton of shitty techno.

Oh, forgot to mention, awesome find OSM.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:02:48 AM by uzo »

Offline danceofgold

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Remix
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2011, 03:38:56 AM »
CASTLEVANIA III: DRACULA'S CURSE by The Amazing BrandO

Anywhere I can download the background music for this (without the vocals)?  Amazing Brando's website directs me to Megaupload, and the regular download isn't working.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2011, 12:04:24 PM »
Anywhere I can download the background music for this (without the vocals)?  Amazing Brando's website directs me to Megaupload, and the regular download isn't working.
The MegaUpload link worked for me.

anything