Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Battlelore  (Read 2776 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Battlelore
« on: January 02, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »
Anyone else into this band?
I love Kaisa.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »
I've heard Forked Height and Sons of Riddermark. Those are both pretty cool songs.

They're one of those bands who I always want to hear more of, but can never remember to look for them.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Battlelore
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 04:51:55 AM »
They could do with a little less screaming but their songs are still really good.

The first one I heard was Sons of Riddermark and the name was smushed together so I thought the band was called Battlelore Sons of Riddermark so I automatically had to look them up.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Tags:

anything