Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard shares the Gospel of Mark. ( Cloned PSX SOTN Alucard voice )  (Read 2082 times)

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
well I ripped the files from the psx iso and edited them to use in the cloning website, found a site that charges you a little bit and does the work for you. but they is a free way to do it just takes a lot of transcriptions and other editing the voice files watch youtube. but I'm lazy so I used https://beta.elevenlabs.io/

I look forward to fan games using this to clone Alucard in their fan games, I hope SOTN hacked will give use that great Alucard voice as well.
anyway it's not perfect but it is good, if I could control the it a bit more would be nice, but you can always regenerate it. anyway enjoy the Gospel of Mark with Alucard reading it. might give Alexander Scourby a run for his money. lol
I knew I wanted to clone it now that we can do such things, but didn't know what to read after I did  :P
but then I said I'd do one of the four Gospels, did the shortest one Mark lol
plus might get people to hear the Gospel just to enjoy Alucard reading it. so it's a win win.

here's the link on youtube.

https://youtu.be/upoquMTU_-c

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
Re: Alucard shares the Gospel of Mark. ( Cloned PSX SOTN Alucard voice )
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 02:20:24 AM »
Man, AI really is incredible these days, though nothing can ever really replace Robby Belgrade ;-;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 09:33:48 AM »
nope. Robby Belgrade he is a legend but still happy AI can do as good as it has.  ;D

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 03:48:02 PM »
Lmao now that I think of it though you should have had him read the Book of Matthew cause thats what is quoted in SoTN I think, haha.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 09:52:24 PM »
yeah I understand, but wanted to do the shortest Gospel. but Mark also has that verse as well :P
they charge by the charter. and they are ways to do for free but didn't want to transcrib the whole SOTN script. lol
anyway glad you enjoyed it. had one person just act insane over it, but she was a self confessing witch that hates the bible. it's my free will to do what I enjoy, just like it's her's to kill chickens and drink their blood ;D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 08:36:45 AM »
just like it's her's to kill chickens and drink their blood ;D

lol, practitioners of the craft don't actually do that. That's just church/Roman propaganda. So it's understandable why she'd hate the bible considering the group that put it together: Emperor Constantine and his inner circle.

The voice simulations sound pretty close though it's not perfect. However the effort is still a good one so I have to applaud your efforts  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023, 04:21:01 PM »
well some practitioners do that, and said they do that. not all of course, and IDK what kind of witch she is. truthfully I just said it because of her 30 comments wining about why I had Alucard read the bible. lol I disliked her stupid bs, so guess I just wanted to mock her truthfully because of her drama. but she dd get banned though for her Trolling on the FB SOTN Hacked attacking me. anyway glad you enjoyed it.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Tags: