Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Need Some Advice About A Girl!!  (Read 5951 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: January 01, 2019, 03:02:45 AM »
Hello fellow dungeonites!!! I need some advice, so no further here is the story. About 2 months ago on a coffee store that i go to eat at lunch break on work, a new girl has come to work. We started talking and got closer, but after we got to know more each other, i found out after getting her FB that she is engaged.

The deal is that when i told her that i get only 2 weeks on summer to go on vacations and the rest of the year i'm working without rest, she told me that for the last 4 years she didn't have any vacations and last summer she was alone at her family home with no one to go to the beach, since her friends were either married or with their boyfriends. That was a lie, since on her facebook she had pictures from vacations every year and from the last summer where she was every day on the beach with her boyfriend.

So after that i tried to get away from her, but she will not let me and keep asking me why i'm not talking to her, so i kept talking to her. She seems to have an interest to me, but yesterday when i went to eat and wish her a happy new year, her boyfriend was there and they were talking together and she didn't gave a look at me not once or say a hello to me. It was like i wasn't there at all. So is there any meaning to keep any connection with her or should i stop talking to her since she had told me lies about her and didn't mentioned to me that she is engaged?

I had hopes, until i found out all the untold truth on her page, i never told her why she lied to me about the vacations, because i don't want her to think of me as a stalker of her facebook page.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 09:24:44 AM »
Best advice?
If she lied to you, no matter how small, she won't be afraid to do it agian.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 11:54:34 AM »
Walk away dude. This particular person seems to not know what commitment is. If she does manage to run into you then prepare. Be straight with her even if she'll not listen and tell her like it is. You don't need to be caught up in a nonsensical bulls**t love triangle. That'll only make your life a living hell and serve to hurt others too within it too. Just walk away.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:36:45 PM »
You got her FB (does that mean she gave it to you? if so, tell her she's a liar. And you don't want to be friends with a liar.) If you just stalked her on FB, When she approaches you to talk, tell her you're not seeking for a relationship. That will make her go away, hopefully.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 04:24:59 AM »
She gave me her FB, what i believe is that i should go away or stop talking to her.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheMeadTree

• Hunter in Training
  • Glie
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 12:08:20 PM »
Ask yourself, would you tolerate this kind of shit from a male friend? Would you show any respect for a male 'friend' who "didn't look at you or say hello" and tried to act like you didn't exist? No, you'd leave him without a second thought. He's very clearly being an asshole. Why do you excuse/downplay/rationalize that same behavior when it's being done by some dumb, LYING broad? There's no excuse. You have to seriously analyze what makes you behave in this way, to the point that you'd make a forum thread about being rejected by someone who doesn't even see you as a human being, let alone treat you like one. You're better than her. Move on... And most importantly, analyze your own behavior. There are serious biological forces at play here, and you must do your absolute best to overcome them or suffer the consequences.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9zCoDCVyxA&t=4s
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:47:21 PM by TheMeadTree »

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 12:07:19 PM »
There are serious biological forces at play here, and you must do your absolute best to overcome them or suffer the consequences.

After reading this one, i feel like Richter in your signature!! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 08:49:44 PM »
Make that crazed bitch eat your dust, man. Run outta there.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 10:52:22 PM »
Brutal, dude. 
Walk away dude. This particular person seems to not know what commitment is. If she does manage to run into you then prepare. Be straight with her even if she'll not listen and tell her like it is. You don't need to be caught up in a nonsensical bulls**t love triangle. That'll only make your life a living hell and serve to hurt others too within it too. Just walk away.

Word up, this is an opportunity to find another chill place to enjoy your lunch. 

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 12:30:31 AM »
In my experience, compulsive liars never really change. They just get better at doing so, or justifying it after the fact. They're often sheltered/spoiled, or just borderline mental/sociopath.
Liars tend to be unreliable in general; you really don't need people like that in your life. Given your situation, I wouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt. If her current relationship isn't working out (be it her fault or not), she owes it to her boyfriend, you, and herself to get it situated.
(click to show/hide)

Tags: