Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Jorge has 10000 posts  (Read 6531 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:13:01 AM »
Well, not yet, but he's just 6 away. That's amazing!!  :o

How's the weather up there?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »
I had no idea.
I rarely look at the postcount, lawlz.  It's cumulative from all the years throughout dungeons though.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 12:00:51 PM »
You have the highest post count I've seen on any forum.   

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
I had no idea.
I rarely look at the postcount, lawlz.  It's cumulative from all the years throughout dungeons though.

Did you even include your ezboard and prior posts as well? lol
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »
That's cheating!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 05:51:56 PM »
congratz there Jorge!  :D

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 09:13:35 PM »
Yeah I counted the following posts:
-This forum (SMF)
-The Forumplanet Forum II (SMF, before the switch to the newer layout and the table fixing)
-The Forumplanet Forum I (Forumplanet)
-The Bootleg Castlevania Forum (EZBoard) ????
-The Castlevania Forum (EZBoard)
-The Old Threaded Castlevania Forum (1998)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 09:36:35 PM »
Ah. Sheeeeit, with all those counted, I'd think you'd have more than 10,000. I imagine I'd be in the 20k range—many more if you include Freaksville and the various incarnations of ICVD.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 10:44:31 PM »
Nah I don't count ICVD since that's its own thing. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 01:40:58 AM »
To me, it's kind of like how the band Chrome split apart, but both Damon Edge and Helios Creed went on to separately perform under the name Chrome. Both are Chrome. ICVD is every much The Dungeon as this place is—though in my opinion I'd say even more so, insofar as it has the same spirit as the old boards, even if it's not so much alive these days.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
Isn't that forum overrun by furries who talk about anything except Castlevania? 

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 06:49:21 AM »
I have seen at another forum, a person with 25000 posts......:P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 07:22:10 AM »
Isn't that forum overrun by furries who talk about anything except Castlevania?  
I think there was some sister forum or whatever from ICVD that had furries, while ICVD itself does not. I could be wrong though, I haven't visited that site in 5 years.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 07:48:41 AM »
That's Clockwork Mansion.  Originally it was supposed to be the forum from the inverteddungeon.com website when its owner decided to have his site have its own forum rather than use icvdforums.com, but because of a number of furry influences (inverteddungeon.com hosting Mabsland and the Adventures of Dan & Mab, a furry comic, plus a number of personal influences on the inverteddungeon.com owner/host), that forum became overrun with furry aficionados, to the point at which the core "Castlevania" (and CVRPG Comic) audience became minimized, then they outright left.  I doubt that there are any Castlevania-only fans posting in that forum.

Icvdforums.com/forums (ICVD) is not affiliated with inverteddungeon.com any longer,  it is its own forum, with many of the members being what would be called her a "Master Hunter" (an oldbie dungeonite, a senior member).  They've been around since the days of the threaded old Castlevania Dungeon Forums of 1997+, like I have.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 07:53:18 AM »
Is it an active forum? Otherwise I might be interesting to take a look.

Tags:

anything