Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 577273 times)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #345 on: June 24, 2011, 05:43:24 AM »
Pic with Zakk Wylde = WIN.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #346 on: July 03, 2011, 11:26:54 PM »
This thread still alive? Meh, it's not been too long. May as well, so you all see what I really look like (since people mistake me for a girl more often than not, not specifically here).

Here's me in the auditorium in my school, during rehearsal for a concert.

And may as well show you this, as a CV joke and so you can see my name. ^^ Yes, that's my real name, and I'm proud of it. :P
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: July 04, 2011, 06:51:41 AM »
You sure have a girly look....... :P I hope that Dracula, doesn't read your real name...... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #348 on: July 04, 2011, 08:59:54 AM »
I get that a lot. I'm not exactly your manliest guy out there.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: July 12, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »
Facial hair is awesome. No one in my family has any, and it bothers my grandfather that I lately decided to grow a goatee. I think that facial hair is manly, while he thinks that one who doesn't shave every morning looks like a bum. lol
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #350 on: August 03, 2011, 04:59:44 AM »
Facial hair is not really my thing. I've never really had it in earnest so I don't know how I'd look with it. It's interesting, but in the summer time my hair gets a bit lighter. It gets a golden tinge in sunlight, when it usually wouldn't do that before.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #351 on: August 03, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »
I rock the full beard, it's pretty much a trademark of mine, love to look a little scruffy.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #352 on: August 03, 2011, 08:36:10 PM »
yeah Im a full bearded guy too. I look retarded without mine

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #353 on: August 16, 2011, 10:13:16 AM »
Wow, I forgot to come back and post the rest of my Scorpions pics... Well here they are! As well as some pics from other more recent events. All Scorpions pics include me and my buddy Dylan.
 I'm the young long-haired guy. These pics were taken on James Michael's iPhone, and emailed directly to me the next day.

Matthias Jabs(guitar)

James Michael(from Sixx:AM) and James Kottak(drums)

Pawel Maciwoda(bass)

Rudolph Schenker(guitar) Dee McLaughlin(James Michael's GF) and Klaus Meine(vocals)

Now last Halloween I dressed up as a sexay nurse.

And recently, I joined the band ANVIL's fan club, called the "Anvil Metal Pounder's Union". To validate your card, you have to send in a pic of you with it. I'm member number #0540

And yes, my hair is retreating into my head over time.  :P
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:19:16 AM by Gecko »
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: August 16, 2011, 11:24:01 AM »
Oh noes! You had such great Mustaine hair, why did you shave it off?  :'(

I never had long hair. Like, never. I don't have the nerve to wait till it grows.
You met Scorpions? You bastard!

*Dies of jealousy*

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #355 on: August 19, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »
Oh noes! You had such great Mustaine hair, why did you shave it off?  :'(

I was thinking of Mustaine as well when I saw those first pics : p

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #356 on: August 22, 2011, 03:34:15 PM »
Haha thanks! I too enjoy some Megadeth.

I've been thinking about bringing the long hair back. Short hair is just so... convenient.  I wash it, mess with it a little, and then I'm set for the day. Then again, with the hair I had when I met the Scorps, I would just wash and tie back until it was dry, then set it loose. That worked pretty well. Anything in-between is quite the hassle though, especially on humid days. I'm not sure I want to deal with the months of stressing about keeping it looking nice(because I know I will). Eh, we'll see. Bleh.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #357 on: August 22, 2011, 07:51:57 PM »
I've got hair a bit past my shoulders ( I trimmed it awhile back to keep it healthy), it's humid down here and it's hard as hell to keep looking nice. I keep it tied up most of the day only to let it down at night (hair on the roof isn't as thick as it once was, so I keep the back long), I don't want to cut it, but it's a hassle to keep up with.

I have never, ever had long hair my entire life, but hell I wanted a new look, so I got one.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2011, 05:09:17 AM »
So, uncle Freddy is back from vacation and back to the exhausting everyday routine of his country, the never-ending conflict and listening to political argument about... Pretty much everything. Sigh. 

Sucks ass having to return from the peacefulness and beauty of the Greek islands to your regular job.

~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2011, 05:38:42 AM »
Very beautiful pictures Freddy!!! I hope that you enjoyed the places you have visited!!! For me this year, there was no vacations!!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Tags: