Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hordes of protestors break into Israeli embassy in Egypt  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Hordes of protestors break into Israeli embassy in Egypt
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »
... Embassy evacuated by Egyptian commandos under international pressure. 
"I feared for my life" Said the ambassador, practically trapped inside the embassy for hours while it was surrounded by hordes of protesters.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/10/egypt-israeli-embassy-broken-into

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9840257

Saturday 10 September 2011

The storming of the building came after a day of demonstrations outside where crowds swinging sledgehammers and using their bare hands tore apart the embassy's security wall. Hundreds of people converged on the embassy throughout the afternoon and into the night, tearing down large sections of the graffiti-covered security wall outside the 21-storey building. For hours, security forces made no attempt to intervene.

"New Egypt" seems to Israelis today like Iraq following the fall of Saddam's government. Anarchy on the streets, no border control and a threat to "reconsider the peace agreement". I can understand the riots, but it's more troubling to know that Egyptian security forces were present at the event, but did not interfere. Attacking an embassy is an international crime, and I wonder whether it's the worst to come.   
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Sonic_Reaper

• The Elusive
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Dorian Tokici
    • Awards
Re: Hordes of protestors break into Israeli embassy in Egypt
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »
Give the damn people what they want. 

Tags: