Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow 2 Demo (preview by spanish site)  (Read 5040 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Re: Lords of Shadow 2 Demo (preview by spanish site)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »
I really hope that the full game has some forms of playing parts the way you want. For example, on the demo videos, that gap... I've seen some player trying to jump over it, but the jump never reached the other side. They could make a way to do that in the full game, so you could skip the shitty, automatic and boring "platforming".

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »
I made a note of that in the main LOS2 thread that there doesn't seem to be an invisible wall blocking the gap and that it's possible to clear it once you get the necessary power up.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 06:32:15 PM »
I'd like to invoke Metroid here, in the way that in most games that follow similar item progression, (SoTN included, actually) where you start off fully powered and lose all your powers, you often end up with more powers than you started with. So you start with say, double jump, extra armor, and a nice gun, you end up with a moon jump, BETTER armor, and 3 guns

The same may apply here possibly
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: