Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hi everybody, how are all of you doing? These past few months have been busy.  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
How is everyone doing now a days? So many things have happened since the last time I was here.

As for me I have been busy with school. The last time I was on this site was when I made my last thread : http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=8292.0

I talked about following my dreams about learning japanese and I went with it and here are the results. But first, I would like to thank Gunlord,X, Mooning Freddie,Nagumo, and Shiroi Koumori (ありがとうございますみなさ :) ), and the fact that everyone gave such a positive vibe not only here but also Laina-senpai,my friends and family as well, gave courage to make me do this. With that said my last semseter at the college I went to was perfect. I did acquire an A in my Japanese as well as get a 4.0 GPA average raising my overall GPA but finally after five years, I acquired my A.A degree and graduated.

Not only that but I reacquired my drivers permit, I've lost weight and gained muscle mass due to weight class, I learned about addiction and on top of all of that I have been accepted to California State University Northridge(CSUN) and I am starting next semester
in the fall I believe.

The only problem I am having right now is that I can't find a darn job but I am still looking.

To anyone who took the time to read this, thank you very much and have a wonderful day.

(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Welcome back Neobelmont! Nice to know things have worked out for you  :D  And thanks for the thank-you too  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Welcome back Neobelmont! Nice to know things have worked out for you  :D  And thanks for the thank-you too  :)

Thank you X means alot  :) Since I have passed japanese I am really thinking of minoring in it.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Go get a minor in Japanese so that more people here can translate stuff.
Plus it might give you an opportunity to study in Japan.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Welcome back and congrats on graduating :)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Well done NeoBelmont! Very inspirational. Fortune helps whoever helps themselves. ;)
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags: Japanese 1 life CSUN