Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Computer parts for trade  (Read 3116 times)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:31:18 PM »
Hello guys. I have unnecessary computer parts I've replaced already and I'm looking to sell. What I have is:
ATX Motherboard:
2x PCI
4x DDR2 6400
4x SATA
No integrated wifi, but has the slot for a mini-pci card
2x Ps/2
4x USB 2.0
1x Ethernet
1x Optical Audio
3.5mm audio jacks

4GB (2x2GB) G.Skill RAM

500GB Formatted Seagate Harddrive (3.5'') 7200RPM

EVGA GeForce GTX285

(NOT PICTURED) An old '98 pentium heatsink, enough to last for a little bit, but I would recommend replacement as soon as possible.

Pictures below
http://m.imgur.com/a/KVGEG THE HEATSINK HERE IS NOT THE ONE FOR OFFER

If you get everything, the only parts you'll need to buy would be a case and cooling.

The bank account that was in use for this trade is now closed. However unprofessional it seems, there is a deal I'm willing to offer.
If the items below can be bought and shipped to me, everything I have listed above will be shipped to you, with no charge. For details, PM me, or email me at phenix.a.patton@gmail.com

Items for deal:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130850
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1N83UB7928
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6J32WN7893&cm_re=heatsink-_-9SIA6J32WN7893-_-Product

Shipping to continental U.S. only.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:03:11 AM by Bloo »
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:00:17 PM »
Holy shit, someone selling computer parts on the Internet with prices that are actually reasonable and well within a fair range comparing market value with the used value.

Also:
4GB (2x4GB) G.Skill RAM

This is a typo. Either you have 8GB total RAM or you have 2x2GB individually. 2x4GB doesn't equal 4GB.  :P

I just got an old XP-running tower for free the other day that I've already considered ripping apart and rebuilding, so I do have a bit of interest here. However, my funds aren't where they would need to be for me to have excess cash to blow, or I'd just buy the lot upfront.  :'(

I'll be keeping an eye out, but don't hold your breath on me confirming a buy.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 08:06:26 PM »
Holy shit, someone selling computer parts on the Internet with prices that are actually reasonable and well within a fair range comparing market value with the used value.

Also:
This is a typo. Either you have 8GB total RAM or you have 2x2GB individually. 2x4GB doesn't equal 4GB.  :P

I just got an old XP-running tower for free the other day that I've already considered ripping apart and rebuilding, so I do have a bit of interest here. However, my funds aren't where they would need to be for me to have excess cash to blow, or I'd just buy the lot upfront.  :'(

I'll be keeping an eye out, but don't hold your breath on me confirming a buy.

Alrighty. It''s better than not having anything at all. And yes, that was a typo.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 03:57:56 PM »
I updated the information above.

Tags: