Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What game(s) have you been playing lately?  (Read 602135 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Reply #480 on: February 27, 2013, 07:31:54 AM »
Yeah I did. :3
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #481 on: February 27, 2013, 02:08:01 PM »
+1
Jorge, are you still playing in Uzo's server? I wanna play with you guys, but he didnt answered my PM :/
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: February 27, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »
+1
I think it's for close friends only, sorry!

We should have someone run one though, for the Dungeon crowd.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: February 27, 2013, 02:20:37 PM »
+1
Well, atleast now I know that he dont dislike me.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: February 27, 2013, 05:25:09 PM »
No that ain't it.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #485 on: March 15, 2013, 03:57:40 PM »
+2
Pulled my GXTV out of the closet, got ye olde Super Nintendo hooked up and playing Illusion of Gaia.

PS2 now hooked up as well, gonna hook my N64 up to it eventually, and I know Jorge is jealous of my two now-unused official Nintendo S-Video cables. ;D

Love the sound on this thing, and the screen has great clarity and colors; I can hardly tell I'm using a composite signal.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:00:01 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #486 on: March 15, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »
+1
Had I had one of those, I would've given it the nickname "elephant TV".
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: March 15, 2013, 05:05:32 PM »
+1
Hahaha, it really looks like a elephant with these "ears".
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #488 on: March 15, 2013, 09:44:42 PM »
+1
Ehhh with school and all I have been playing MoF nice quick game.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: April 08, 2013, 03:02:06 AM »
+1
I finally started up Blood Omen again, previously putting an hour or two into it then just kind of forgetting about it.

I started over this time, and just got through the cathedral. Damn...a real beauty of a game so far. And I had a coworker tell me to skip this one and go straight to Soul Reaver. WTF?!?

The only thing that bugs me is that I have the PSN version, and the friggin' loading between screens...ugh. I cringe any time I see a tree blocking my path, or any other scenario that requires me go to the equipment screen and switch weapons. Such a pain in the ass...but oh well. I'm sure it's still better than waiting through loading times on a disc version.

But man, I really have to get back to MoF soon...
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2013, 05:08:51 AM »
+2
Lately i have been hooked on Babel King of Blocks on PSN. never thought that making pyramids would be such a task.. its fun passing the remote back and forth with my girl, although she winds up solving the seemingly impossible puzzles! >:(
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: April 09, 2013, 07:46:31 AM »
+1
Remote? You need to use that PS3 "controler with ball on the top thing"?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #492 on: April 09, 2013, 09:40:16 AM »
+1
I do have a move controller collecting dust. If it works, I'm sure it won't be any less difficult... :)
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2013, 09:15:47 PM »
+1
Well after a few false starts over the last couple years I finally played through and beat Konami's 1999 offering Soul of the Samurai on the PS1. It's pretty good, a little short, but captures the cheesiness of 60s and 70s martial arts movies and mixes them with the weirdness of Resident Evil well. It's kind of like an Onimusha title before Onimusha. A little on the easy side if you get all the weapon upgrades, except for one incredibly cheap boss halfway through the Ronin's story. Was surprised to see one of the character's campaigns (the female Ninja's) is about half the length of the other's, but since you have to play through both character's stories (one initially, one as a New Game+) to really beat the game that's not too bad. Still only comes out to about 5 or 6 hours.

I should really get back to Chrono Trigger soon.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 09:19:49 PM by Ratty »

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #494 on: April 17, 2013, 02:10:17 AM »
+1
I've just finished La Mulana and I will start Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel now (it's the sequel to Rosenkreuzstilette, great game).
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags:

anything