Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Order of Ecclesia: BradyGames Guide  (Read 12066 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 06:35:22 PM »
+1
Awwww yiss that's awesome, dude! Thank you!
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2018, 07:14:18 PM »
+1
Ohh... PDF guides. Can someone PM me the links please? Those make great toilet readings. lol

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 03:22:20 AM »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Thank you very much! Those scans were incredibly helpful! For anyone interested, here's what I learned:

* Maxim is definitely not possessed when you fight him in castle A.
* I was always unsure about this, but Shadow seems to be a separate entity from evil Maxim. (The guide says Maxim left before Juste's battle with Shadow begins) So it seems it's just a random monster summoned by evil Maxim.

Aceearly, could you perhaps take another photo of the top part of page of 190? There's one final thing I would like to check but that part happened to be cut off from the photo.

Since we're sharing guides, they're scans of the very rare Dracula XX Holy Bible Guide on this very NSFW website:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1087574/23419c1272/

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 03:40:09 AM »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I found it weird that the guide book calls No Magic mode as "Fighter Mode" (technically right ;) )
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 10:19:38 AM »
I
I would be interested in scans from some specific pages from the Japanese guides for HoD and CoD. Would you perhaps be willing to make a couple of scans? (Of course, I understand if you don't want to ruin your books).

Regarding the Bloodlines guide, there's a very rare one called: "Castlevania Bloodlines Official Game Secrets". Is that the name of the one that you own?

Ahh yes sorry I don't often consider that a guide as I never use it as one  cos its in Japanese .
As for if its that book, sorry but I can't say, I think not but you never know.

The book seems to have  what looks like a guide for  Bare Knuckle 3 as well, If that helps.

Oh and here's the Link where I got the scans For CoD from

https://archive.org/details/CastlevaniaCurseOfDarknessBradygames
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:54:05 AM by Guy Belmont »
Last son of family Belmont.

https://thebelmonthold.home.blog/

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 12:12:36 PM »
>asks for one page of OoE guide
>people post this one page
>then pages of HoD guide
>then I learn of three other PDF guides that i have now read very much
>then secret holy books in hentai sites
>then there is a chance someone has an obscure bloodlines guide settling the matter of "hellhound or cerberus"

and this ain't even my birthday
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 06:59:04 AM »
>asks for one page of OoE guide
>people post this one page
>then pages of HoD guide
>then I learn of three other PDF guides that i have now read very much
>then secret holy books in hentai sites
>then there is a chance someone has an obscure bloodlines guide settling the matter of "hellhound or cerberus"

and this ain't even my birthday
Just want to expand on this.  sadly I can't get to it  as most of my stuff is in  storage as where moving around so yeah... its a real pain. As it should have been in with the stuff  that came to the house, not to the warehouse,  and the worse part was I was looking at it before we left the old house and thought this

"I can't read this, I can't really use this, YES it is a collectable. but TBH others could really use this plus might as well get my money's worth when we get to the next house and fix the printer I'll just scan"
But no, no no, to my horror  there not there.

Bad Enough that I've been ripped away form the house I've had for 20  years, that's  years and years of memories just gone.
I knew the whole area like the back of my hand, it had great Motorway(highway) links, it was home.

I feel for Trevor, as I've basically  been forced to leave my home behind.  and that lead to better things for him, and I'm sure it will for me. 

But still does not fix the problem at hand, as for once in the history of me being on this site I could  have helped out and BAM, No good.

and of Couse if it even is the right guide too, its in Japanese soo I don't think there were to many Vampire Killer guide books out there. But then one never knows.

So sorry about this.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:01:06 AM by Guy Belmont »

Offline Mysterii

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2018, 05:29:48 PM »
The ones I own are   

lament of innocence, curse of darkness, portrait of ruin, Order of Ecclesia, Vampire Killer. (MD)

The ones I have scans of are
portrait of ruin, curse of darkness, Judgment, Order of Ecclesia.

So nothing to fancy. ;D

I plough all my cash in to making replicas of the Vampire Killer whip.

But Thank you for asking.

PM me the links for those (especially Vampire Killer)?  I'm desparate to find the official names of the "Nameless Souls" and if some of the ideas "started" by Mr.P are indeed canon and he wasn't making this up

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »
Ummm is this the right one ? as this is the one that I own, I found a pic of it online.

If anyone is interested let me know so I can start looking, as I have some free time.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 05:02:16 PM by Guy Belmont »

Offline Mysterii

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 07:21:34 AM »
Of course, anything related to Vampire Killer/Bloodlines is worth looking for, because of how much fan wankering is going on with the wiki.  And perhaps this will also settle if Mr. P's "theory" about Dracula Phase 2 actually being Drolta is correct

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2018, 07:48:40 AM »
Of course, anything related to Vampire Killer/Bloodlines is worth looking for, because of how much fan wankering is going on with the wiki.  And perhaps this will also settle if Mr. P's "theory" about Dracula Phase 2 actually being Drolta is correct
Id like to find out too, also  i'd love to find out the name of the first sub boss. Ahh i remeber the frist time i saw it on my old telly,it blew my bloody mind.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2018, 09:06:55 AM »
They're a few scans of that guide on Mr P's site. It only covers the first four stages, though. Also, according to the guide, the first sub-boss's name is Cerberus.

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 09:52:58 AM »
They're a few scans of that guide on Mr P's site. It only covers the first four stages, though. Also, according to the guide, the first sub-boss's name is Cerberus.

Ahhhhh, yes, i see well thats solves that then, and as i don't know this Mr p's site, would some who does know tell me, is this the one eveyone wants. As i'm willing  to get a lift to the  storage, so if its anyone has a way of checking could they let me know.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 12:34:42 PM »
It's not the one I was looking for. The one you have is a strategy guide appendix from Megadrive Fan magazine. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested, though.

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2018, 12:43:23 PM »
It's not the one I was looking for. The one you have is a strategy guide appendix from Megadrive Fan magazine. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested, though.

Ah sorry for getting hopes up. but you never know one may come up on ebay.

I've seen the Castlevania Bloodlines Official Game Secrets  on amazon, its out of stock, sorry that's the one everyone is looking for, as this seem to be like one of those unofficial guides, or at best in the days when they had little to no idea  of the story line..
But just let me see if I have this right, is the author named Steven A Schwartz, and its been published  in the USA, i'm I right  so far?
cos and the date is a really danger sigh, I mean you know that this Bloke will be using the US storyline, so any data in that book will be worthless. 

I mean tell me I'm wrong, tell me there's a mix up, cos if this is the right one, then this will hold nothing canon at all, you do know that right?

Fingers crossed I've made a huge mistake and this is just another one, but anywho for the time being anyone that wants the JP story line info, drop me a line.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:34:09 PM by Guy Belmont »

Tags: