Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: the true origin of "prunyuu~"  (Read 8030 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 11:00:05 PM »
My sister's cat; Ajax was raised by dogs since he was only 2 weeks old. And whenever he feels the "itch" he has a stuffed toy poodle to "play" with  ;D

ADORABLE, PICS NAO.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 11:22:18 PM »
You want to see my sister's cat getting it's freak on with a stuffy?!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 11:27:14 PM »

....... yes.

the heck is wrong with me?  :-\  reminds me of click.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:38:41 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 11:27:48 PM »
+1

Ew, no! The being raised by dogs part is what I meant. My wiener dog raised a female kitten from the age of 4 weeks on & needless to say it was precious & tons of photos were taken.

My God-we went from Gunlord's catchphrase origin to talking cats to X's immediate family's cat banging a stuffed poodle...what is wrong with us?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:30:32 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 11:31:40 PM »
Ew, no! The being raised by dogs part is what I meant. My wiener dog raised a female kitten from the age of 4 weeks on & needless to say it was precious & tons of photos were taken.

My God-we went from Gunlord's catchphrase origin to talking cats to X's immediate family's cat banging a stuffed poodle...what is wrong with us?

Nothing. Nothing at all In fact it's abit funny don't you think Laina?
(click to show/hide)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 11:33:59 PM »
Everything. LOLNevermind. Still, I'd actually like to see a cat screwing a stuffed dog. Yeah, I'm a deviant. LOL
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:36:17 PM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 12:11:21 AM »
+1
Nothing. Nothing at all In fact it's abit funny don't you think Laina?

I...y-yeah...I do. You caught me-I'm actually a violent severe schizophrenic escaped mental patient logging in from the computer implanted in my brain from the future police. Curling iron! PASTA IN MY BRAINS MAKES THE SUNSHINE TASTE LIKE SPARKLES ON A GREY RAINBOW! BLEEGABLARGA-FLOO!
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 12:17:01 AM »
I...y-yeah...I do. You caught me-I'm actually a violent severe schizophrenic escaped mental patient logging in from the computer implanted in my brain from the future police. Curling iron! PASTA IN MY BRAINS MAKES THE SUNSHINE TASTE LIKE SPARKLES ON A GREY RAINBOW! BLEEGABLARGA-FLOO!

Sounds legitimate  8)
(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2013, 09:56:58 AM »
I think I should break Laina's mind just a little more today *A-hem!* On one day Ajax decided to forgo his pooch-screw and go after my sister's purse as his new F**k-buddy. My sister wasn't very happy but at the same time she couldn't help but think it was funny too  ;D
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
I think I should break Laina's mind just a little more today *A-hem!* On one day Ajax decided to forgo his pooch-screw and go after my sister's purse as his new F**k-buddy. My sister wasn't very happy but at the same time she couldn't help but think it was funny too  ;D

Oh, X, sweetheart, you can't break what was already broken. ~^_~*~

Been there, done that, just with a miniature dachshund. He much prefers raping other animals around 4x his size though & then rolling around in their poo if there's any near. I think it makes him feel alive or some junk.

Yes, poo & animals raping other animals was just brought into this...whatever this thread has become (my vote is for HILARIOUS! *snort* chortle*). Somebody chain this off into talking about dead pioneer hookers & we've come full circle.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:58:28 AM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 11:59:27 PM »
Everyone feel free to post pictures of their cats ITT :D :D :D

I don't have a cat myself, actually...T_T

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 07:54:13 AM »
Everyone feel free to post pictures of their cats ITT :D :D :D

I don't have a cat myself, actually...T_T

Well, I would hope not seeing as how you're a cat yourself. That's like cat slavery or something, isn't it?
Groove is in the heart.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 10:04:13 AM »
Naw. Cat slavery only happens in the homes of neglectful owners and places like the Pound. But in a loving home they are free to roam around and own the place.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
Naw. Cat slavery only happens in the homes of neglectful owners and places like the Pound. But in a loving home they are free to roam around and own the place.

Well, since Gunlord is intelligent enough to talk, I suppose he's more like 'King of the Cats', so it'd be okay. Gunlord, get a kitty.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 02:27:49 PM »

My cat, who may be gunlord. She will hang around my laptop when i leave the room...

Tags: