Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So...Bush used to be a good debater...  (Read 4884 times)

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« on: November 11, 2007, 05:11:11 PM »
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline ringo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: So...Bush used to be a good debater...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »
In Reply To #1
Somewhat unrelated, but nice sig!

Offline Grethor

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 01:31:02 PM »
Bush is a vigorous Mass-debater.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 02:21:42 PM »
How about you try to be president of the USA for 8 years. You'll have far worse problems than linguistic ones.  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 02:52:03 PM »
This country is lucky I am not president. Those caught breaking my laws will be executed on site.

Also, I'd tear down the white house and turn it into a massive castle. I will then take over the world and rename the planet earth to Rugal.

All will kneel down trembling before me, and those who don't will be smashed.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Slayer

• Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 04:42:56 PM »
In Reply To #5

Good thing I have a second home on Mars, then, huh...

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 06:35:04 PM »
How about you try to be president of the USA for 8 years. You'll have far worse problems than linguistic ones.

Offline Slayer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
I know I wouldn't make a good President, but only because I'd eventually, if not immediately, be haunted by some of the (life-depending) decisions I may have to make. 
If I were President, though, I'd have Free-ColdStone-IceCream-Fridays; Everyone and their mother would run out of school at the end of the day to their nearest ColdStone Creamery, and listen to the music that those fine clerks sing when they get tipped...ah, one could dream...

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 03:14:14 AM »
LOL, are you defending him?

No, I'm just saying that every president, in every country, will sooner of later be criticized and made a fool out of. It's yours to decide whether it is right or wrong, but even if you look back you'll see that each and every president of America was heavily criticized in some period, and only years afterwards you can judge how much use he brought or damage he caused.
In my country, for example, there was no good Prime Minister for over 15 years. They all made mistakes, which in turn, harmed the country in one way or another. For Yitzhak Rabbin, it was the Oslo Accords. Benjamin Netanyahu led a ruthless Right-wing policy which made him hated among the Israeli Left, and questionable economical reforms. Ehud Barak had a weak defense program, that together with his lack of political skills led to the start of the Second Intifada, and the rushed-up, irresponsible retreat of IDF's forces from Lebanon that he ordered in 1999, was the reason a second Lebanese war started 7 years later. Ariel Sharon's biggest mistake was the Disengagement, that resulted in Hamas gaining power and taking over Gaza. And now... Now we have the worst Prime Minister in ages, hated both by the Right and Left. Think you've got problems?   
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »
In Reply To #9

That's funny what you say about Peres. It's gotten to be the same here, both the left and parts of the right hate Bush. Yet a lot of them still go along with his policies without raising a stink.  :P We've been sold out.

Tags:

anything