Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: MOVIES  (Read 119239 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2013, 05:02:20 AM »
tales of vesperia first strike. Now I know how yuri got his blastia
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »
Last night i finally watched The Avengers and found it to be very entertaining. The treatment of the Hulk character was much better then what I've previously seen him in other Avenger flicks. He isn't locked up in a cage 24/7, he's treated like a human being for once. I also got a really big laugh when Loki does his speech not realizing that it's the Hulk he's dealing with and just gets tooled by him. After that he's left on the floor, barely breathing, LOL!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2013, 03:08:00 AM »
Last night i finally watched The Avengers and found it to be very entertaining. The treatment of the Hulk character was much better then what I've previously seen him in other Avenger flicks. He isn't locked up in a cage 24/7, he's treated like a human being for once. I also got a really big laugh when Loki does his speech not realizing that it's the Hulk he's dealing with and just gets tooled by him. After that he's left on the floor, barely breathing, LOL!

That was the best scene of the movie, in my opinion.  ;D

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:36 AM »
http://cinemassacre.com/2013/08/06/top-40-shitty-shark-movies/

http://blip.tv/cinemassacre/top-40-shitty-shark-movies-6620232

Maybe that can be useful for who watch movies frequently and doesnt know what to watch.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #214 on: August 08, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
I had that Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus movie but never watched it and think I might've sold it. Kinda wish I'd given it a whirl. :p Horrendous movies are fun from time to time.

Awesome video, but I couldn't ever see myself watching so many bad movies and am glad the only shark movie I've seen is Jaws (although the original Piranha kinda falls into the sharksploitation/Jaws-ripoff category).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »
I've read some years ago that the latest Piranha movie happened at a aquatic park. Really, imagine how horrendous the plot can be only be knowing that LOL

They could simply empty the pools and all the piranhas would die.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »
Ive seen it. Its actually not too bad... ya know considerin

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2013, 10:49:20 PM »
That was the best scene of the movie, in my opinion.  ;D

Me three! When I mentioned finally watching the movie a couple pages ago in this thread I quoted it lol.

I had that Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus movie but never watched it and think I might've sold it. Kinda wish I'd given it a whirl. :p Horrendous movies are fun from time to time.

Awesome video, but I couldn't ever see myself watching so many bad movies and am glad the only shark movie I've seen is Jaws (although the original Piranha kinda falls into the sharksploitation/Jaws-ripoff category).

Got it in a 4 or 5 pack with some other Asylum films and a couple public domain ones a couple years ago. Haven't watched it yet. Not impressed with the Asylum movies I have seen though. Their films seem to lack the passion and commitment that make bad monster movies truly fun. Maybe this one is different, it did become a talked about cult hit a little while after it's release. I have my doubts though.

As for what I'm watching I've been on a bit of a Planet of the Apes binge, seeing the ancillary television programs for the first time. Got through the surprisingly dark and ambitious (for 1970s Saturday Mornings) cartoon series and now about halfway through the short lived live action TV show. Roddy McDowell is still a joy to watch in this, an argument could be made that he's basically the "soul" of the POTA franchise, but it's a shame his character is relegated to sidekick status for the somewhat boring Astronauts. Then again, considering he'd already had to have three cysts surgically removed from his face from spending too much time in the Ape make-up he was probably thankful for the reduced screen time and occasional body double.

The make-up is about on the level of Battle for the Planet of the Apes, which is to say stiff and bad compared to the earlier movies. But the designs are still beautiful.
It's odd to see the heavily misanthropic and nihilistic world of POTA transformed into family-friendly fair. But some of the episodes are still pretty good and I can see why people who saw it as kids dig the show.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 11:12:51 PM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2013, 01:03:10 AM »
I've read some years ago that the latest Piranha movie happened at a aquatic park. Really, imagine how horrendous the plot can be only be knowing that LOL

They could simply empty the pools and all the piranhas would die.

Y'mean Piranha DD? (Or 3DD depending on which version y'see.) It's possibly the worst damn movie I've ever seen. Honestly.

Written and directed by the guys who did Feast, so I figured it'd be pretty good. What I hadn't been privy to is that Feast was a fluke, because its sequels are pure shit (at least judging by the second movie; I couldn't stomach the thought of watching the third).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2013, 02:12:15 AM »
+1
Y'mean Piranha DD? (Or 3DD depending on which version y'see.) It's possibly the worst damn movie I've ever seen. Honestly.

Written and directed by the guys who did Feast, so I figured it'd be pretty good. What I hadn't been privy to is that Feast was a fluke, because its sequels are pure shit (at least judging by the second movie; I couldn't stomach the thought of watching the third).

Piranha 3DD.
Really bad movie but boobies...
I think there will be a sequel to this.
Besides, this is still a better movie than Twilight, which was the worst damn movie I was forced to see.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »
The boobs and beav just could not salvage the movie for me. The part where the retarded looking almost-Mexican jumps on the pile of upchuck pretty much summarizes the whole thing for me.

Aja's remake from a few years ago was good, though.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2013, 01:35:26 PM »
+1
Yeah, I think thats the name, never felt the urge to watch Piranha DD, 3DD, King DeDeDe or whatever.

edit: since Ratty mentioned POTA...

Bomberman - Planet of the Bomberapes
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:00:27 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2013, 10:27:58 AM »
Yeah, I think thats the name, never felt the urge to watch Piranha DD, 3DD, King DeDeDe or whatever.

edit: since Ratty mentioned POTA...

Bomberman - Planet of the Bomberapes

Haha that's quite epic. Planning to re-watch "Dog Soldiers" today, one of my all time favorite werewolf movies and my girlfriend's not seen it yet.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2013, 02:29:44 PM »
Piranha 3DD.
Really bad movie but boobies...
I think there will be a sequel to this.
Besides, this is still a better movie than Twilight, which was the worst damn movie I was forced to see.
Haha, totally!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2013, 01:19:49 AM »
Ice Age 4.
I love Granny Sloth!  ;D

Tags:

anything